Ink gets kidnapped into another multiverse

I was happily walking around in certain aus, checking on them and my friends, code and the others were back home at the doodlesphere, mostly chilling as I checked on my friends from aus.

I was about to call code on the mirrors that were gifted to me from...someone..I hope I don't become forgetful like other inks are. I thought and then everything went black.

~ other POV~

Finally...they finally had this ink that knew about the balance and everything that other inks should have known. This was the only ink he found that knows about the balance and cares about it. He did met an ink who didn't care about the balance. But those were rare and this one was even rarer. An ink who knows about the balance and cares.

That and he has a soul! He hasn't met an ink with a soul before...

...And So Now all they need to do is put this ink in codes multiverse and let history take its place...after this..things will change..for the good or for the worse is unseen to all but them and they know what they are doing..

They grinned, they can't wait to see it all happen.. they thought as they carefully picked this ink up body style, like a princess or something.

They then walked into the portal that they just made. They continued to walk until they got in the correct area, sitting this ink down for a second as they carefully tied the ink up so the ink wouldn't try and attack them for knocking them or for taking him away from their multiverse.

They needed this ink to meet other multiverses, it will be for the better for all and everyone...first things first..they had work to do...

~back to inks POV~

I slowly came too...wait what happened? I thought, trying to sit up and move. Only to realize I couldn't move and I was tied up, oh shoot...who the heck tied me up!? It better not be killer doing some weird things again.

I thought and looked around and realized something.

This...I don't recognize where I am at...this isn't the place killer would take me to when he wants to scare me by fake kidnapping...who...kidnapped me?

I thought feeling alarm and worried. I didn't make this place, where am I?

I heard footsteps, not one but quite a few running in my direction. It was then I realized someone tapped my mouth too! Ugh! Whyyyy? I thought dismayed, first I find myself possible kidnapped, tied up, and have my mouth tapped so I can't talk? Who kidnapped me!?

I know It couldn't have been anyone from my multiverse, unless it was a prank, in which case, I don't like it. But I doubt they would ever take it this far.

So it had to be someone else, and just then, someone barged in.

"Ink!" I looked up and noticed it was Dream. Was this my dream or a different multiverse? I thought confused as I saw blue and some of the others coming in.

I was untied and I gently pulled the tap off my mouth.

"Thanks. Do you know what happened?" I asked, still a bit confused as to where I'm at.

"I don't know but we got a note saying your were captured  and your locations." Blue told me.

I blinked rapidly, wait, it didn't cross their minds that this could be a trap!? I thought horrified and alarmed. Which actually crossed my face for a brief second.

Which some of them noticed.

"Are you ok?" Dream asked me, sounding concerned.

"Did neither of you think this could have been a trap?" I asked worried.