"Valentine's Day"

2 weeks later

Mya growled to herself. She had another meeting in an hour and a half. She'd barely made it through the last without losing her mind. Her only chance for a break is now.

She took her navy blue blazer off, draping it over her office chair. She smoothed out her skirt and sighed heavily, trying to decompress as fast as possible. Her heels were starting to feel too tight on her feet. Her long sleeve shirt too itchy against her skin. Everything was becoming uncomfortable.

Her office phone pinged, her secretary's voice coming through and making her groan inwardly.

"Ms. Stone, Ms. Torres is here for your ... 1 PM?"

Jessie?

Mya quickly reached over and held the red button on her phone. "Let her in please."

Mya had no idea Jessie would drop by today. It was becoming a small thing, Jessie showing up throughout the week. Sometimes not at all. Mya was completely understanding though. The new shop was booming with business, loyal customers, and new ones crowding the place.

Things were going great for the most part, but time seemed to be slipping through the cracks a lot easier. Some nights Mya slept alone, Jessie arriving home at the early hours of the morning. Some nights Mya didn't make it home until late either and those nights happened to be when Jessie had her morning shifts.

It was disheartening sometimes. All Mya wanted was uninterrupted time to spend with her girlfriend. It was hard — two bosses in a relationship trying their absolute best to balance everything on their shoulders.

Mya's door opened and in came her gorgeous lover in her motorcycle jeans, boots, and jacket. Her helmet in her hands and her hair stopping a half-inch past her cheekbones.

Mya's heart inflated and she smiled, taking a few steps around her desk and into her lover's arms. Jessie dropped the helmet on the carpet, wrapping her arms around Mya's waist and holding her close.

Mya wanted to cry. She was stressed and being stretched to her last limb. She was mentally exhausted, but she could ignore it for now. Jessie was right here and Mya was suddenly relaxed, safe behind her office door.

"Amor, I've missed you. Everything okay?" Jessie said softly.

"I have another meeting in an hour and a half," Mya grumbled into Jessie's chest. "I'm so damn fed up with all of this."

Jessie pulled back slightly, forcing Mya to look up with a heavy frown on her face. "You look grumpy and tired."

"I am ... but I'm so happy you're here."

Jessie smiled, cupping Mya's face and leaning in for a kiss. Mya moaned quietly. Jessie's damp lips were heaven right now. A sweet and calming antidote. She was so happy Jessie stopped by today.

Mya caught the aromatic and smoldering smell of Jessie's cologne. It made her stomach bubble with delight, but why did Jessie smell so good when she was supposed to be coming straight from work? There wasn't a single hint of oil or grease radiating
from her skin even though most of it was covered up.

Mya pulled away first, pulling Jessie's zipper down and stopping below her bosom. Her white t-shirt was even perfect.

Jessie smirked, taking Mya's hands in hers. "Someone's moving fast."

Mya cleared her throat and smiled sheepishly. "You're awfully clean for a grease monkey."

Jessie laughed. "This grease monkey had WD-40 splattered all over her. I stopped at home for a shower. Would you have preferred me staining all your fancy stuff?"