11

Mya slowly opened her eyes to a dimming room. The sunset casting a warm glow among the walls. Shadows getting darker.

Jessie's arm was still wrapped tightly around her stomach under the sheets, confirming that the woman was in fact, still in bed with her. That was a small and pleasant surprise on its own.

She smiled while closing her eyes, taking a deep breath, and placing her hand on Jessie's forearm. Jessie's breath skimmed her neck with rhythm, the pair of breasts behind a sports bra pressed against her shoulder blades and strong thighs locked under hers.

They were completely entangled, Mya swimming in the serene moment. This was probably the best sleep she's had since forever.

She gently rubbed her thumb back on forth on Jessie's arm, clearing her throat quietly and wondering if they were going to stay like this for the rest of the night. Mya surely wouldn't mind it.

Whenever Tristan spent the night at her place, they'd wake up in similar positions. Mya didn't feel a thing when thinking about him at the moment but was puzzled as to why he asked her to go out tonight.

Did he have no respect for her wishes? Despite the fact that he practically begged her to get a move on with her life? It was pathetic and manipulative at best and it wasn't surprising. That's just who Tristan was.

It's not like she would've said yes anyway even if she didn't have plans with Jessie. Mya no longer wanted to sabotage herself. It was bad enough she swept a legion of insecurities under the rug and refused to come face to face with them.

Jessie groaned softly, her hand turning flat on Mya's stomach. Mya opened her eyes and knew the woman was waking up now. The serenity she was floating in would end soon and be replaced with something else just as good, she was sure.

Jessie placed a sleepy kiss on the curve of Mya's neck. Mya smiled and squeezed the forearm, letting Jessie know that she was awake too.

Jessie hummed softly, her voice sleep husky. "Look at this. I get to wake up snuggling Mya Stone."

Mya chuckled. "That's really not special, trust me."

"You keep saying that and to be honest, I don't believe you."

"To each their own opinion," Mya muttered with a smile while closing her eyes again. "I'm not a movie star."

Jessie kissed Mya's shoulder, pushing down the sheets to Mya's waist. "But you look like one."

Mya's smile grew wider, the compliment and the kissing revving her arousal. Mya enjoyed intimacy like this — the nonsexual intimacy that was eventually going to turn sexual. She let Jessie keep going, littering kisses across her shoulder blades and the base of her neck.

Jessie smoothly unhooked Mya's bra, running her hand along Mya's spine. Mya bit her lip and sighed quietly, loving the new freedom of her chest, but anticipating Jessie's next cheeky move.

"Someone woke up on the right side of the bed," Mya teased lightly.

Jessie chuckled darkly, her hand caressing Mya's stomach. "Mmm ... I sport morning wood often." Mya laughed at that.

I should've known.

"You seem like the type," Mya replied, glancing down at Jessie's hand steadily dropping lower and lower down her stomach.

"Is that a bad thing?" Jessie muttered against the top of Mya's shoulder.

Jessie's fingers reached the hem of Mya's thong. Mya breathed deeply, those very fingertips leaving trails of fire all the way down to her vagina. Jessie slipped her hand under the thin cloth, feeling the soft and smooth skin of Mya's mound.