14

Mya examined herself in the bathroom mirror, her fingers dancing over her skin to the soft bruises and love bites that seemed to graze over blood-red everywhere. Mya didn't mind it. They were easy to cover for the most part and she loved the way it made her look like she was possessed. Belonging to someone. Owned.

The sex lasted all morning, Jessie helping Mya indulge in new things and discovering new ways to help Mya reach different peaks. With Tristan, sex didn't last this long. Mya didn't even know she could last this long.

That ship was set and sailed, far away now, as Jessie appeared behind Mya and slowly engulfed her in her arms. Mya continued to watch through the mirror, Jessie staring back.

"It wasn't too much?" Jessie asked, concern strong in her eyes and tone. They did get a little rough and frantic toward the end of their sex.

Mya shook her head. "It was perfect."

Mya watched Jessie's eyes lower through the mirror. "I may have overdid it with the hickeys ..."

"No," Mya placed her hand on top of Jessie's, rubbing her thumb against her knuckles. "I love them."

Jessie smiled, burying her face in the crook of Mya's neck. They ended up taking a shower before going out into the world again. Jessie insisted on a nice quaint place to have lunch and this time instead of taking the bike, they went in Mya's car.

Mya wore a crop top and jeans with heels. She tied her hair in a high ponytail today, putting back on the sapphire necklace and her princess cut diamond earrings.

Mya remembers being a passenger in her own car vaguely. It had been a while of course, but she enjoyed being driven around and relaxing. She trusted Jessie behind the wheel and Jessie was more than happy to adjust herself in the driver's seat of the luxurious car.

Jessie had on just another small white tank top today, with black jeans that weren't ripped and her normal black boots. Her hair was in that short ponytail Mya found so cute with a strand of hair hanging down in front of her face.

The seat was positioned almost all the way back, accommodating Jessie's height and posture. She was confident behind the wheel, staring ahead with one hand steering and the other resting on her own thigh.

Mya found she was staring a little too hard, but she couldn't help it. Jessie was ... phenomenal, in every aspect. Whatever lucky woman she was going to end up with was sure to have a hell of a time. The thought was painfully sobering, feeling like a punch to the gut.

It was a horrible reminder that this was going to end very soon by the force of nature. Were their paths only meant to cross for this short amount of time and then divert? Would they ever cross paths again?

Was Jessie supposed to be an important person in her life? A lesson? A blessing? Just another person that was going to leave their mark and nothing more? The uncertainty seemed to grow darker, jumping several shades at a time. Then Jessie's voice — thankfully — pulled her out of the deepening rabbit hole.

"Has anyone ever told you staring is rude?" Jessie remarked playfully.

Mya shook her head, smiling weakly. "Sorry."

Jessie smiled. "No need. I know I look damn good behind this wheel right now."

"I never thought you'd ever drive something so ... safe," Mya teased while bringing her gaze to the windshield. "You surprise me everyday J.T."

Jessie laughed. "Gosh, my rep may be ruined if this secret gets out."

"Santa Praiser's very own biker badass behind the wheel of something that isn't a bike."