15

Mya knew Jessie didn't wear dresses. Jessie didn't need to tell her that. Mya was much more interested in seeing Jessie in a nice suit anyway.

Mya spent a pretty penny on Jessie's outfit, but that was no easy feat in itself. Jessie was adamant and relentless like a hound, almost demanding to see the real price of the luxury garments. She even took the biker to get the outfit tailored, paying extra to get it done within the day.

There were plenty of emotions swirling through Mya's bloodstream. Jessie already seemed unsure about the whole thing so Mya knew she couldn't show any of her fear or hesitance. It'd make Jessie's confidence crumble and her doubt would win her over.

She couldn't help but think maybe the reason she didn't want to bring Jessie along was because Jessie would no longer be in her life after these next two days. How strange would it look to bring someone who wasn't going to be around? Mya knew this was just the war within herself starting. No one would actually care.

Or maybe they would.

There was no time left to second guess and ponder on the possible reactions of others. As long as she didn't do anything extreme that could harm her position, there was nothing to worry about. People were going to talk anyway.

Tonight, Mya wanted to impress Jessie. She knew she didn't need to, but it's been a while since she got to prance in front of someone she liked.

She wanted the biker to gawk at her existence. She wanted to keep her on her toes all night. There was nothing wrong with having a little fun during the night with her companion. After all, Jessie's first intentions were to flirt and fuck, nothing more, nothing less.

It was time for a little payback.

Mya put on her fanciest black dress. This one she had been saving, unsure of whether she was going to wear it or not.

It's tight and sown carefully around her bust and slick to her waist. Her shoulders and arms naked and the dress stopped mid-thigh. It was a dress that blurred the line between professional and provocative and she was sure it would hold Jessie's attention for the entire night.

Mya added light eyeshadow to her eyelids, making her eyes look the brownest they could possibly be. She glossed her lips and pinned her hair up in a neat bun. She was sure her entire attire would be tarnished and scattered by the end of the night and the thought made her grin.

Mya added her finishing touches of jewelry, wearing a dainty silver necklace and matching dangling earrings. Her favorite perfume clung to the curves of her neck and the fabric of her dress. She looked pristine. Sensual. Nubile. And she loved it. Jessie was sure to grovel at her feet.

She wasn't picking up Jessie tonight. Jessie told her Marty was going to drop her off for whatever reason Mya didn't question. It made the reveal that much better. It'd be the first time they see each other today.

Mya gave her car keys to the valet she'd been using all week. She stood away from the long single-file line of people walking into the convention hall. From a distance, she saw an old brown truck pulling around and she knew it was Marty and Jessie.

She watched as the passenger door opened and the seraphic biker hopped out in complete dissonance when comparing the truck and the attire she wore.

Jessie was adjusting her black blazer and her white button-up long sleeve shirt that was tucked into her slacks. The top buttons of the shirt were undone, allowing her collar bones, the expanse of her neck, and minor cleavage to show. Her cropped black hair looked as silky and as fresh as ever.

Mya caught the bling of the hanging triangle earring from one of Jessie's ears as the woman brushed her hair back. Somehow she maintained her edgy look while being all cleaned up.