6

Both women twist around, crashing around the large suite.

Jessie's back slamming against the bathroom door and Mya's gasps and words are everywhere, all over Jessie's skin. Mya squirms in the girl's hold like she can't get enough or maybe it's too much — Mya isn't used to feeling this much anymore.

Her wishes were prayers bestowed upon Jessie's ears back at the pub. There wasn't enough room or comfort to continue through the night there. Jessie made it clear she didn't want the rest of Mya's first time to be in a shady private room. It was late so Mya decided to take Jessie to her hotel room instead.

Jessie finally pulled the skin-tight crop top off of Mya's body. As they kissed brutally, she latched her arms around to unclip the black bra Mya wore, letting it fall down her arms before pulling her back in.

Mya roughly yanked Jessie's leather jacket back off her shoulders, forcing the woman to take it off and drop it right then and there. Next came the tank top and the bra, the same process repeating from the pub, except this time Jessie was going to have her way with Mya and her voluptuous body.

Jessie was honest — brutally so — verbally expressing how she found the woman's manner tantalizing and teasing. Mya's effortless elegance and sophistication was her weakness. It was her downfall when she first laid eyes on the woman with the expensive car and flat tire. It made Mya irresistible and desirable in her eyes. Jessie didn't find those qualities in many women nowadays.

Mya didn't know what to say. Didn't know how to accept the compliment or if she should even believe Jessie. It was hard to trust people now. Hard to even listen to what they had to say without thinking something negative.

Mya gasped when the ground was no longer underneath her feet. She was being lifted in the air by lean arms. She held onto Jessie, her legs wrapping around the woman's waist as she was carried all the way to the bed. Her heels finally hit the floor, freeing her feet.

Mya bit her lip and let herself fall onto the bed. Her nipples hard and her breasts perky, calling out to Jessie's mouth. Jessie hovered over Mya, a wolfish grin on her face as she planted her hands on either side of Mya's head. She studied Mya, her eyes observing the body beneath her.

Mya was ready to give all of herself completely to the stranger and she'd never felt more exhilarated. Mya watched as Jessie slid her tongue over her teeth, her eyes so hungry.

Oh, I'm in trouble, aren't I?

Jessie dove in for the defenseless mouth, Mya wincing quietly when Jessie bit her lips too hard. She liked this, she loved this. She loved the fact that Jessie was beginning to lose herself to a rut of her own. It made her wonder when was the last time Jessie indulged in her desires. Maybe she was simply that into her. She desperately wanted to believe the latter.

Mya moaned when the hot velvety mouth caressed her neck. Then those sharp and extraordinary fangs that she's never seen another human with made their appearance. She swore they almost punctured her skin when Jessie bit down softly, making Mya pulse anew. She arched toward the hard stomach and trailed her hands up the soft skin of Jessie's back.

Jessie moved lower until she engulfed a breast. Mya's thoughts were cut short once again. She threaded her own hands into the black thick tresses of Jessie's hair, curling her fingers into the roots and pulling with enough force to make Jessie moan herself.

Jessie eventually removed her mouth with a wet pop. Her hands already unbuttoning Mya's jeans as her mouth left a wet trail down her stomach.

I'm not going to last at this rate ...