Chapter 7

"She's not my daughter and she'll never be!" My dad screams. "No daughter of mine will act and present themselves like that."
"Do you know she hangs out with that boy a lot?" my brother Jeremiah chips in.
"Yeah I do, she probably is doing who knows what with that.. What was it... Belix? Melix?" My dad questions.
"Felix," Jeremiah corrects.
"Ah right, Felix," My dad states. "She is gonna get it when she gets home I swear," I feel Felix rub my back as comfort and I wipe my tears that I didn't know had fell.
I turn to him. "I think you should go, thank you for walking me home. I'll think about your offer," I say with a smile to hide my pain. Felix usually sees right through me.
"Are you sure? I don't want something bad to happen to you. My parents would love to have you over," He argues.
"No it's okay I promise. It's better to just handle this now. I'll text you okay?" I try and tell him off.
He hugs me tight before replying. "Okay, but I hope it's the answer I want. You deserve so much better Astro," He smiles sadly.
"Thank you Felix, I appreciate you so much you don't even know. Get home safe," I reply as I turn back around and walk up the stairs to my demise. I walk inside and all eyes are on me as if a celebrity had walked in. My dad looks furious and my brother just had a smirk on his face. I don't know what I ever did to him but he always hated me. The house reeked like alcohol. my dad had been drinking again.