Chapter 13

*Time Skip*
It's been a couple of months since Hyunjin and Seungmin showed me kpop and if I'm being honest I feel so much better. The community is really welcoming, kind and sweet. The creators themselves are amazing too and care for their fans a lot. The music is really unique and different in a good way which I love. The groups songs helped me a lot and many other fans worldwide. Thanks to Hyunjin and Seungmin, I am more confident, love my body, and my anxiety and depression have been way better. I really love Stray kids, Seventeen, and NCT their music really speaks to me especially Stray Kids. Which makes a lot of sense because Stray Kids is literally my friends. They told me after a while because I had gotten better health and mental wise. I'm so proud of them and support them one hundred percent. I get sneak peaks on songs, get to give opinions on some things, and I even feature on some songs. Some fans have asked me to be the ninth Stray Kids member and the company was totally okay with it. We travel all around the world doing concerts, fan meetings, promotions for new albums, etc. My life has been the best it's ever been. I'm finally treated like I always should have been and got the family I always wanted, and surprisingly it's with eight boys. I don't really mind living with eight boys though, they're all like my brothers and I love them a lot. While I was reflecting on life I get a message from a non saved number. I didn't read it because I thought maybe it was a sasaeng but then I read one that said it was from my mom. I decided to open the texts and read them.