Chapter 12

"Come In," I shout.
"Hyunjin and Seungmin coming in," Hyunjin states. I chuckle a bit at what he says.
"Hey guys," I smile.
"Seungmin in the building!" Seungmin exclaims. I chuckle.
"How are you?" Hyunjins asks.
"Not 100% but better than yesterday. Progress you know?" I ask.
"Yeah I know, but that's amazing!" Hyunjin exclaims. "Well on that good note, we know you've been trying to learn sense of fashion and makeup and stuff so... we brought you some clothes and makeup!"
"Oh my gosh! Thank you guys so much you really didn't have to," I explain.
"But...we also wanted to show you something. So the boys and I have been listening to this genre of music called kpop and we really like it. We heard it's helped people a lot through rough times, so we thought we'd show you some groups and then after we'll leave you alone to let you ponder with it. Sound good?" Seungmin asks.
"Sure! Thank you guys again," I state.
"No problem," They both say at the same time.
"Okay so, here are some of the groups I like, you might wanna write them down there's a few," Hyunjin chuckles a bit.
I open the notes app on my phone. "Ready," I state.
"Okay, so there's NCT, Twice, Day6, Got7, Ateez, Pentagon, Seventeen, Tomorrow x Tomorrow also know as TXT, Itzy, The Boyz, Enhypen, Everglow, Ab6ix, CIX, Monsta X, P1harmony, Cravity, and Oneus," he finishes off.
"P1harmony... Cravity... and Oneus, Okay! I think I got them all," I state.
"Alright and here are some soloist I like," Seungmin states.
"Ready," I exclaim.
"Taemin, Baekhyun, Kai, IU, DPR Live, DRP Ian, Dawn, Jessi, Eric nam, and Taeyeon," He finishes.
"Got it, Thanks you guys. I'll definitely listen to everyone on this list and let you know what I think," I gleam with excitement.
"Of course, anything to help you get better," Seungmin gleams.
"Oh... I almost forgot there's this new group that I like a lot, I think that they're the next coming up to be honest. They're called Stray Kids," Hyunjin says cockidly.
"Stray kids... alright, I'll check them out. I should get to this. Thanks again guys." I smile at them.
"Any time, we'll leave you to that. See you later! Hyunjin screams as he walks to the door and waves.
"Bye see you later," I reply as I grab my computer and search up all these groups and people.
*Hyunjin POV*
"You told her about us you Idiot?" Seungmin scold me.
"Yeah so what? She's going to find out sometime, and she probably won't know it's us for a while. By the time she figures it out, we'll tell her," I reply.
"I hope you're right, to be honest I think it's stupid we are keeping it from her but it isn't our choice," Seungmin sighs.
"Me too," I reply.
*End of Hyunjin POV*