Chapter 11

I admit that moving to Australia was the better move but my body and mind won't let me believe that. No matter how hard I try, I feel awful. My depression has been worse, my anxiety has been through the roof, I've been having more attacks, and I feel like a horrible best friend. No matter what Felix tries, I'm just not getting better. But he's patient with me, which I am grateful for. Everyday is more progress, I guess. I get out of bed one day, I eat a little more then the last time, and sometimes I even change my clothes and try to look decent. I can't go anywhere without Felix yet because my separation anxiety kicks in and being around all those people triggers an anxiety attack but I'm trying. Although I haven't been the best, Felix and I did manage to make some friends. Well more like he made friends and then introduced them to me. Their names are Bang Chan or Chris, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Jisung, Minho, Changbin, and Jeongin. While I've been struggling to get better they have been there every step of the way whenever Felix couldn't be or even if he could be. It was hard to have that many people around me at once so we added more people over time. We started with two people including me, then eventually, all nine of us. It was a very long process but they were all patient with me and supportive even if there was no process. I am very thankful for all of them truly. I was just looking at some makeup and fashion style videos to help me make myself look more presentable in the future, when I heard a knock at the door.