Chapter 14

The Messages:
Mom: Hey sweetheart
Mom: How are you doing?
Mom: I miss you a lot, I know I wasn't the best mother growing up but I'm willing to put in effort and be there now.
Mom: If you're willing to give me a chance please message me and come back home so we can talk it out face to face.
Mom: I love and miss you and I'm so proud of what you've become, I see you on T.V. all the time.
Love mom.
I didn't know what to think or feel, I was angry, sad, happy, all these emotions flying at me at once. I was happy she finally reached out, I was also angry because I didn't know what made her reach out, was it because I was actually doing something for my life? Was it because I'm famous? I'm sad that she didn't say anything about my dad, does he not want to see me? Is he still the same? Ugh I needed to talk to someone about this, so I texted the first person that came to mind. Felix.
The conversation:
Me: Hey can you talk?
Me: Something kinda big happened and I can't handle all these emotions by myself
Felix: Yeah I'm downstairs
Felix: We can go to the cafe and talk if you want
Me: Yeah that would be great, be down in a sec.
Felix: okay
I read Felix's message and then grabbed my purse and went downstairs.
"Ready?" Felix asked.
"Ready," I respond. We grab our masks so no sasaengs or fans follow or bombard us and we head in our car. After a little while we reach the cafe and sit at a table in the back corner by a window. The waiter comes and asks us what we want. I order an ice americano and Felix orders the same. The waiter leaves and we begin talking.