Chapter Eighteen

I wake up with a killer headache. I'm in a random bed in not my clothes. Fuck, what happened last night!  I just sit on the bed. I hear someone knock on the door, I don't dare answer. "I know you're up." its Ian. "where am I?"
"Me and Trevor brought you to his place after we found you." I nod. "I'm sorry about yesterday."
"It's okay, It was an off day for all of us." He hands me my phone. "It still works, screens cracked." I turn it on and read One Missed Call- Mom My heart drops into my stomach. "Mom called." 
"Called me too." He tells me. "What's up, is she okay? Does she need me?" I spring up. "I didn't answer." Maybe I should go home with her? "Oh, okay." I look around to see whos nearby. "I need more meds, I dumped mine."
"We can pick up more later today." He tells me. "I'm gonna get going, Might go over to Enzos for a job or two," I tell him. "Drugs or theft?" He asks. "Who knows." I open the door and in falls Trevor. "Eavesdropping much?" I say as I keep walking. "I have to go pick up Amanda's meds, I'll be back after." I hear Ian tell Trevor. I close the door behind me.

Mickey looks like shit when he sits down. He hasn't slept in days and I can smell him from here. "Monica called, and I punched Ian and almost broke his nose from trying to help me," I tell him. "I got beat up by a guard for fucking my roommate. And then he drew a picture of me and him together." Mickey tells me. "Oh, how... cute."
"Yeah, cute." He repeats. "I threw my phone and cracked the screen, lost my pills too. Ian's getting me more." 
"You threw your phone, why. I'd kill to have a phone." Mickey tells me. "Oh and your ex-wife is fucking Kev and Vee, and this other dude. She also divided Vee and Fiona." I tell him. "I hate her." I agree with him. "She's a whore."
"How's my son?" He asks. "Wouldnt knows, He's blonde. You should get a blood test, see if he's actually yours." Mickey thinks about it. "He could be my dad's kid." I laugh at how bad that sounds. "God are we fucked."
"I want out, tonight." He whispers. I ignore him, knowing he can't be serious.

It's late when me and Mickey finished talking. The guards gave up on kicking me out. Me and Mickey both eat shitty prison food while divided by glass. "For a while, no one visited me," he tells me when he puts down the plastic fork. "I had no contact with anyone. and then you came back." I smile, "Don't get all soft on me." He rolls his eyes. "Look Mick, I have to get going. Gonna work early tomorrow." I stand up, leaving my plate for the guards to clean because fuck them.

Everyone drinking or asleep when I get home. I don't ask questions because everyone looks like shit. "Amanda wait, about last night." Lip starts. "Nope. We aren't talking. It's over, move on." I tell him as I walk to Ian's old bedroom. He's sleeping there. Fuck. I walk to Debbies room and fall asleep there.

I wake up tomorrow and see Lip drinking in bed. "huh, Sober my ass." I turn and walk downstairs, No one there so I go to the laundromat.  Fiona's on the phone with debs asking him what time her DCFS meeting is. I laugh when Fiona gets off the phone and starts complaining about a yelp review. I leave and go next door to get pie.  Monica? I think when I see blonde women. No, I'm just off my med. I'm seeing shit. I just grab a piece of pie and leave. I look at the text from Enzo. Enzo-Need D delivery, come pick up. D delivery was hardcore drugs. So id be out of the streets today. "What am I selling?" I ask when I walk in. "Coke, here. Bring it to this address." He gives me a paper with an address on it. "I give you 2k." I nod. "Only two!" He rolls his eyes and throws me the bag with coke, thankfully I catch it. "Yeah, only two. What do you think you get, half?" He laughs. I laugh a bit too. "No fuckwad, but two?"
"I'll give you one if you don't stop complaining." I walk away and hear him laugh some more. Two isn't bad, I can save two. I think of my bank account. If I work ten of these jobs ill have a year of school saved. 

The sale went well and I return to Enzos with proof of purchase. $80,000 from the sale. "Dude, I'm saving for my future and you made eighty and give me only two? You're like a billion years old, what do you need money for?" He glares at me.  He hands me the money and I count it. "Enzo, you overpaid, you gave me three." He looks up at me. "You are the worst thief, Yes I gave you three. But why even question it, just take it." 
"I'm not tryna fuck you over," I tell him. He smiles. "You're a good person, too good for around here." 
"I am definitely not too good for here," I say thinking of all the cars I've stolen, cops I've got into fights with, drinks I've drunk underage, the list goes on. 

I clean up around Enzos till it closes and by the time I'm home Ian, Trevor, Lip, and Fiona are back from work and drinking. I sit next to Trevor and Ian.  Trevor pulls out his ID. I glace over to see long hair in the picture and realize this must be his old one. "Can I see?" I ask. Trevor holds it out to me and Ian. "Holy shit, look at your hair," Ian says. I look at the photo too. "This doesn't look like you," I tell him. "Grew up in jersey so that's the whole can of aqua net."
"no." Ian laughs. "that tan real?" All three of us laugh. "Bronzing lotion." I'm practically on the floor dying laughing. I crawl up from the floor and go outside to get some air. Lip and Fiona are talking. She hands him a twenty. "I don't wanna talk about it." I'm sitting in between them when we all get blinded by a light. We each hold up a hand to block the light. "Does Ian Gallagher live here?" A man asks. "Why?" Fiona asks him back. 
"Just need a minute of his time." I stand up ready to fight this man. "You Amanda?" He asks me. 
"Yeah, why?"
"IAN CAN YOU COME OUT HERE!" Fiona yells. "Ian Gallagher, Amanda. according to corrections records you visited Mikhailo Aleksandr Milkovich in prison on multiple occasions." we both nod. "Mickey?" We both say at the same time. "Has he contacted either of you?" 
"I saw him this morning, I see him every day."
"No," Ian responds. "He escaped last night. "