Notes

In this story, there is some smut here and there so I just wanted to give a warning for that, but I also wanted to say that my goal with this story isn't to just be about smut but to also have wholesome parts :) . In this story, I mention several times how y/n and Armin are different from everyone else in the class and I don't mean that in the sense that "I'm not like other girls", I mean it in the way that your personalities are very different so you don't really have anything in common. Armin is the only one in y/n's class that is from attack on titan. Everyone else in the class is unrelated, but there are other characters who are from attack on titan. (Sorry I just wanted to make everything clear!)

This is an au fanfic, so it does not take place in the attack on titan universe and the characters from the actual anime that I choose to use in this story aren't going to be entirely cannon (as with pretty much every other fanfic). And in this story, Eren is 18 years old. He is not a minor. I don't really like the beginning of this story but once you get past at least the part where you're in the bathroom, it will get better😭. The college arc towards the end is my favorite

Also I just wanted to say that I can't find the artist for the art in the cover of this story even though I tried to do a reverse image search so if anyone knows who the artist is, I'd like to know so that I can give proper credit ! :)

Anyways I hope you enjoy !! I have good plans for this story :)