Chapter 37: Dorm

You went into the building and made it into his dorm without being seen. You took off your shoes and laid your bag on one of the desks in the room.

"My roommate has only been here like twice. I think he stays with his girlfriend a lot because she has a house nearby so there's no need to worry about anyone coming." Eren said as he laid down on his bed.

The dorm room was almost completely empty on one side because of the absent roommate. Eren's side only had his belongings and no decorations or anything like that. It was a little messy but you expected it to be like that.

"Are you tired or do you want to do something like watch a movie?" you asked as you climbed on the bed and sat with your legs on either side of his with your body facing him.

"I wouldn't say I'm tired but I'm not sure I'd be able to sit through a whole movie." he said as he cupped your cheek and pulled you into a kiss.

You leaned into him and put one hand on his chest and the other around his neck. He kept one of his hands on your cheek and the other was around your waist. The kiss gradually turned into making out and you weren't sure what it would lead to.

Eren slowly pulled away after a bit and you followed along and also pulled away and looked at him as you both panted lightly. "I'm not sure we should do a whole lot because these walls are like paper. Everyone around would hear."

"Yeah i was thinking about that too. It's kinda annoying." You flashed your eyes to the wall beside you in an annoyed way but then faced Eren again as he quickly grabbed you, pulling you back into a kiss.

After a minute, Eren once again pulled away and mumbled something into your ear. "I meant to tell you this earlier but you looked good today."

You softly laughed and whispered back into his ear "Thanks Eren. Let's go to sleep now?"

"Sure. It's not like we can do anything else here. Kind of a mood killer but I still get to sleep with you so i guess I'll be okay. But before we go to sleep I'm gonna go to the bathroom to take a quick shower and brush my teeth. I'm not sure how you'll be able to brush your teeth but I'm sure you can figure something out." he quietly said.

"Ok while you're in the bathroom I'll use a water bottle to put water on my toothbrush and then I guess I'll just have to spit the toothpaste out the window because I don't know what else to do. Luckily we're on the first floor so it's not like my toothpaste will be falling from the sky." you said in an amused tone.

"Ok sounds like a plan then. See you in a minute."

Eren got up and got his stuff and went to the bathroom. You got your toothbrush and toothpaste and brushed your teeth. You also took off your makeup with a makeup removing wipe and brushed your hair. By the time you had finished getting ready for bed most of the way, Eren came back into the room. You were slightly caught off guard by the fact that he wasn't wearing a shirt and how good he looked. His hair was loosely pulled back and he had on black nike shorts that were low enough to the point where you could see the waistband of his underwear. His towel was wrapped around his neck and his skin was dewy from the shower. You felt your face get a little hot and you quickly looked away so that he couldn't tell by your blank expression that you were checking him out.

"Ready for bed?" he asked as he tossed his towel into his hamper before laying on his bed.

"Almost. I just need to change." you said while getting your night clothes out of your bag. "Turn around and don't look." You had a jokingly serious expression on your face.

He let out a long sigh "Fineeee. I won't peek."

He laid on his stomach on the bed and buried his face in his pillow. You took off your shorts and started slipping off your fishnets. You looked over at Eren and saw him look over at you for a second.

"Eren!" you yelled, followed by you slapping your hand over your mouth because you realized that you had just yelled in a dorm during late in the night and your voice would also indicate that there was a girl there.

You both started laughing and Eren quickly put his face back into his pillow. "Sorry it was an accident I didn't mean to look. And don't yell again or else we'll both get kicked out!"

You laughed again and put on some nike pros and then took off your flannel and crop top and put on a baggy tshirt.

"Okay I'm done you can take your head out of that pillow now." you said as you went over to the bed, laid down beside him, and clung onto his side.

He turned his head to look at you and put his arm around your waist. "I know I've said this but I just wanted to say it again. I'm really sorry about what happened at the party. I hope you're not upset about it but if you are then I totally understand."

"It's okay. I'm not upset about it. I'm not gonna get hung up on a little incident. Don't worry about it anymore. It already happened and there's nothing you can do about it." You didn't want him to keep getting caught up about it and let it worry him. You just wanted him to forget about it and just do his best to find a better approach to things next time.

"Okay. If you say so. But I also wanted to say thank you for such a fun day. I had a great time at the boardwalk and I'm really happy that we're finally together."

"I had a lot of fun today too but I'm curious about something. Was asking if we could get together planned or did you just feel like asking in the moment?" you giggled.

"Oh no that wasn't planned I just felt like it. We've already established that I'm not the type to really think things like that through and plan it out. Sorry if you hoped for something a little more thoughtful." he laughed.

"No it was just fine and to me it actually makes it better that that wasn't planned. It's kind of funny. Anyways enough about that, let's go to sleep. I'm tired as hell."

"Haha okay let's go to sleep then. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Eren."

He reached over and turned off the lamp. You turned over on your other side so that your back was against his abdomen. He put his arms around you and you held onto him. This was how you usually went to sleep together.