Chapter 6: Mess

After sitting on the deck, looking at the waves for a while, you thought that you should go find Armin and check up on him. At this point, the boys and girls were mixed together inside the houses and outside since it wasn't time to sleep yet or anything. You looked around the girls' house and didn't see him so you headed towards the boys' house. You went inside and saw didn't see him on the first floor either. You thought that maybe he was upstairs, so you went up and found him alone on a small wooden balcony that connected to one of the rooms. You opened the sliding glass door and shut it behind you. You went over to the railing and rested your arms on it and looked out at the ocean. Armin was sitting in a chair diagonally behind you.  Despite it being almost completely dark, you could still see fine thanks to the bright moon.

"What?" he asked in a low voice.

"Are you okay? You've seemed off this evening." you said as you looked back at him.

"Were you in the bathroom with the guy from the beach earlier?" he asked in a blunt and slightly aggressive manner.

"What....Armin no...I-" you began to stutter over your words because you had no idea what to say and you didn't even know how he knew.

"I went to the bathroom at the restaurant and I saw your black dress through the stall crack while I was looking in the mirror. After you got back I watched the hall that leads to the bathrooms and I saw him leave a few minutes after you."

"Look... I- Armin!" you yelled as he got up and opened the door and left the balcony.

You didn't even know what to say. You decided to just let Armin go for now. It was the best thing to do so that you could have time to think things over and know how to approach him about it next time. You left the boys' house and went to the girls' house and went into the room you were staying in. You opened your suitcase and got your makeup remover and your toothbrush and toothpaste. You went to the bathroom and got ready for bed.

After you were all ready to go to sleep, it was around 11. It was early, but you figured it would be hard to get to sleep because of everything that had happened that day, so you gave yourself extra time to fall asleep. The other girls were also getting ready for bed so it was good timing.

You were settled into your bed and before you closed your eyes for the night, you checked your notifications and saw that you had a snap from Eren. You didn't open it because what happened with Armin was weighing you down and you weren't up to talking with Eren right now. You turned off your phone and went to sleep.

Just A Touch | Eren Jeager x Reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें