Chapter 44: The Last Chapter

You had finished eating and had continued to watch the show with Eren in his bed for a few hours until you decided to take showers.

"Like I already said, I think that it will be okay to sneak you into the bathroom again. At first, I was unsure about having you sneak in but after you already did it once I'm sure it will be okay to do it again. Besides, you'll be in a shower so it's not like you'll be out in the open the whole time." Eren said, grabbing a towel.

You grabbed your backpack and got your toothbrush and toothpaste and some bathroom products. "Yeah I'm sure it'll be fine."

You both left the room and went down the hall to one of the bathrooms. You and Eren each took a shower and brushed your teeth. It was only about 8pm, but you wanted to shower and finish your bathroom routine before it got crowded.

Eren finished before you and waited in the bathroom, but you assured him you would be fine alone so he went back to the room. You finished up and left the bathroom only a few minutes after he did.

You opened his dorm room door and saw him drying his hair off with a towel. The main lights in the dorm were off but the lamp was on, giving the room a warm glow. Eren had no shirt on, and he was wearing shorts that were slightly pulled down where you could see the waistband of his boxers. The yellow lighting softly reflected off of his dewy skin, still fresh from the shower. You could also see a thin silver chain hanging around his neck that contrasted with his skin.

"Done?" he asked, looking over at you while he put the towel around his neck.

"Yeah. I didn't get caught by anyone thankfully." You crouched down beside your backpack and put your stuff back in. You could feel your face get hot from seeing him standing there like that. It reminded you of how he looked standing in the dim beach house bedroom at night.

You stood back up and faced him again. He was now sitting on his bed looking at his phone with his back against the headboard. He had put the towel away and now you could see his entire bare upper body. You went over to the bed and sat on him with your legs folded on either side of him. He put his phone down and looked at you with his eyebrows raised, putting his hands on your exposed thighs, letting the tips of his fingers crawl under your shorts slightly.
"Horny, are we?" he joked at your body language that obviously suggested it.

"You're the one with your hands gripping my thighs like you've never touched them before." you grinned at him.

"Well it has been likeeee four weeks." he said, keeping his eyes staring into yours which were level with his.

"So needy." you teased.

Eren smirked and brought you into a kiss as he ran his hand up and down your thigh and then onto your ass. He pulled back and moved you so that you were laying down on the bed and then hovered above you. With one hand positioned on the bed beside you, he used the other hand to gently tilt your head to the side as he brought his lips behind your jaw and began to suck on your skin. He worked his way down to your collarbone, leaving marks as he went. He came up and kept eye contact as he gently grabbed your shirt at the hem and brought it up over your head with your cooperation. He unclipped your bra and tossed it aside carefully. He went back down and continued to leave hickeys along your chest. He made it down to your breast and took one of his hands and began to lightly twist your nipple as he continued to keep eye contact with you, making you feel weak. Any time he didn't have his face somewhere that he couldn't see you, his eyes were always piercing into yours. He knew that it drove you crazy.

You gripped onto his hair and looked away with your eyes scrunched shut as he took his mouth and began to suck on your hardened nipple. You could feel your underwear getting wetter and wetter.

"Enjoying yourself?" he asked as he came up and turned your face to look at his which was hovering inches above yours. Before letting you say anything, he quickly kissed you and went down to your shorts. He hooked his fingers around the waistband and pulled them down, revealing your black underwear which he then removed. He tossed them onto the ground and sat up to tell you something. "You know what to do."

You followed his instruction and adjusted yourself so that he had full access to you. He grabbed your thigh and gripped it as he brought his face to your opening and began to run his tongue inside. Your face winced and you gripped onto his sheets at the feeling. You could feel his mouth smirk at your reaction, causing you to have an even more intense feeling start to bottle up inside you. "....Fuckkkk...." you let a few quiet moans escape your mouth even though you desperately tried to keep quiet since you were in a dorm.

As he continued to pleasure you, Eren could tell that you were going to release soon, so he removed himself from your clit and opening. "Bitch." you quietly grunted at him.

He reached over to his nightstand and grabbed a condom. He opened it with his teeth and threw the golden wrapper aside. He took down his shorts and underwear and put it on. Without warning, he pushed into you, causing you to produce a loud noise. You brought the pillow up from under your head and covered your mouth to muffle your moans as Eren continued to thrust into you. "No pillow." Eren breathily told you. "No need to be quiet."

You took the pillow off of your face as he directed you to. You could feel yourself about to cum, and you couldn't help but call out his name over and over. You felt slightly embarrassed at the fact that there would probably be other guys hearing you, but in the moment you couldn't stop. You felt yourself release as you dug your head back into the bed. You painted as you continued to be pleasured. Eren's pace began to get inconsistent as his head threw back. He usually was able to keep somewhat quiet, but he did get slightly vocal from time to time. Eren's breathing became unsteady as he filled the condom. He pulled out of you and took it off and tied it. He put his boxers back on and handed you your underwear and bra. You put them on as you both continued to catch your breath. "You're so good." he said as he hovered over you and wiped the sweat off your forehead before he turned off the nearby lamp. He gently rested on you and let his head lay on your chest as you ran your fingers through his hair.

"Seems like you violated the no screaming rule a little more than I did when you reminded me of it. Hypocrite." Eren poked.

"Keep your mouth shut or else I'll leave right now." you said as you momentarily stopped playing with his hair.

He lifted his head and looked at you dead in the eyes. "I don't think you could walk even if you wanted, y/n."

"Okayyyy. You've embarrassed me enough. Happy?"
You raised your eyebrows at him.

"I guesssss." he said while resting his head on you again.

Eren clung onto your almost naked body, letting your bare skin rest against his. As you laid in the dark and silent room, you could feel his breathing begin to slow down and his body relax more and more. You could tell that he had fallen asleep, which caused you to smile and close your eyes for the night.