Chapter 16: Clean up

You both went into the house. "You can take a shower first and I'll put your stuff in the washing machine. I'll get you something to wear while you wait for yours to be clean." Eren said as he led you to one of the bathrooms. It was small, but it was pretty nice. It had a beach cabin feel like the rest of the house had, but it was cute.

"Okay. I'll leave my wet stuff out and you can come in and get it while I'm in the shower." you said while grabbing a towel from the linen shelf.

"Alright. Take your time." Eren said as he shut the bathroom door.

You undressed and got in the shower after using the bathroom. There were a lot of random products because like Eren and his friends said, there were always a bunch of different people there. You picked out a soap and started showering. "Can I come in and get your stuff and put some clothes in here for you?" you heard, muffled through the door.

"Yeah you can come in." Eren came in and you heard him grab your stuff and quickly leave. He was really kind and respectful of your boundaries, yet he also knew how to test you with his charisma.

You finished, got out of the shower, and started to dry off. You saw a baggy tshirt that looked like it belonged to Eren and some shorts. You quickly realized the at you didn't know what to do since you didn't have dry underwear. "Eren! What do I do about underwear while mine are in the washer?"

"Hold on I got you." You heard Eren walk past the door and then you heard some ruffling around.

Knock knock

"Can I come in? I have something for you."

"Yeah you can come in. I have a towel on."

"Sasha comes here a lot and in her drawer she has a bunch of new underwear that she bought because she wanted to have nice stuff here at the beach." Eren said as he was holding a pair of girls' underwear with tongs that you use for food. "I felt weird touching them even though they're new so I used tongs." he said as he has a scared look on his face.

You looked at him for a second and then started laughing really hard. "What?? Is something wrong?" he said frantically.

"No it's just funny that you thought to use tongs." you said as you kept on laughing.

"Shut up I didn't know what else to do." he said as he flung the underwear at you. "Your stuff should be done soon. I just put it on a quick cycle since it's not a full load of laundry."

"Ok thanks. Now get out so I can get dressed. Or do you want to watch?" you said with your eyebrows furrowed at him.

"There's nothing for me to see now. I've already seen all there is to see." he said as he smirked and left the bathroom.

You smiled as you got dressed. You were having a really good time with him since you were comfortable with each other.