Chapter 18: Day 4

*note: sorry that this chapter has a few short time skips but there's no need to say the same thing over and over again for all the chapters where you're just at the beach and nothing special happens*

Errrr errr errrr!

You opened your eyes and quickly dismissed the alarm. You could hear Eren start to wake up so you turned over to face him. You put your hand on his shoulder. "I have to go now. You don't have to get up or anything." you said while smiling at him. You sat up and started walking to the bedroom door.

"Wait. I'm coming outside too." he said as he tiredly sat up.

You opened the bedroom door and went out to the living room, Eren slowly following. "Later my friends that you met will be back. I'll text you the party details. It'll be fun." he said with a raspy morning voice and gave you a tired smile. He opened the door that led to the deck for you and followed you out.

"I'll make sure to be there and I'll bring my friend with me too."

You were standing in front of Eren on the deck in the moonlight that would soon turn into a sunset. You put one hand around his neck and kissed him on the cheek and went down the stairs onto the sand. "Bye." you said while waving at him.

"See ya." he said as he smiled and watched you leave.

You made it to the deck of the girls' house and snuck in. Just like before, nobody was up yet. You went to your suitcase and grabbed your makeup remover and snuck to the bathroom and quietly removed your makeup and then laid down in your bed. Nobody had woken up and you were really relieved. Before going back to sleep, you looked at your phone and noticed a notification from Armin from 20 minutes ago.

Armin: I haven't been awake this whole time but I set an alarm to remind myself to text you but anyways are you doing ok?

You: yep! Im back in the girls' house. Nobody woke up :) thanks for looking out for me. Means a lot

You laid your phone down and went to sleep.

———————-
You woke up and it was 8:30. You went to the kitchen and saw that there were a few girls making waffles. You went onto the deck and saw Armin on the boys' deck. You called him over so he came and sat beside you.

"Ok so I'm not sure about the party details yet but Eren said he'd text me about it later. Are you sure you still want to go? I don't want to make you feel like you have to go." you said while taking a drink of water.

"No I want to go. I think it would be fun and I'm also wanting to meet Eren and his friends." Armin said with a smile.

"Okay! Sounds good to me."

The whole day you and Armin laid out on your towels in the sun and talked and ate snacks just like you had been doing the rest of the trip.You were really looking forward to the party that night which made you start to get butterflies in your stomach. You kept thinking about what you and Eren did the night before and it just made you even more excited. You liked seeing different sides of him.

—————————-
For dinner, you all went to a chill place where you had to go up to a window to order and then get your food out of another window. You ate outside the place at picnic tables. You and Armin talked and  enjoyed being together.

When you got home, you and Armin sat on the deck as the sun was setting and after a minute, you got a text from Eren.

Eren: the party is starting at around 12. feel free to come early if you want. right now we're just getting the place straightened up. i'm cleaning the hot tub...

You: make sure you really clean that thing- anywaysssss I think that me and Armin will probably come early so that we can change and get ready there. We can't change here or else we'd probably get caught.

Eren: ok sound good with me. just text me when you're about to come

You leaned closer to Armin and whispered so that nobody around would hear your plans. "The party is at 12. I think we should go early and bring our party clothes in a bag and change there. Do you have a bag or something that we can put our stuff in?"

"Yeah I do. In a little bit, maybe when everyone is looking for crabs on the sand in the dark, we can slip away and pack our stuff up." he whispered back.

"Ok sounds good. After everyone is in bed for the night, I'll text you and then we can sneak out and meet on the sand."

"Ok." he said, giving you a thumbs up.