Chapter 20: Scare

You woke up to the sound of the alarm in your ears. You quickly dismissed it and texted Armin and Eren that you were getting ready to leave. Your plan was to meet Armin on the sand so you could walk to the party together. You slowly sat up and got out of the bed. You arranged everything to make it seem like you were still laying there and then you went over to your suitcase and got the bag and left the quiet room. The whole house was dark and silent except for the few fans that were creating white noise. You grabbed your white Nike air forces and cracked open the door. You sat the shoes and bag out on the deck and then slipped out the door yourself and slowly closed it behind you. You looked over and saw Armin's figure leaving the boys' deck. You both made it down onto the sand at the same time and quickly ran to the house.

You got there and saw Eren on the deck like usual.
"You both made it! I'm glad." He said as he took the bag from your hand helped you up the stairs and onto the deck. "I hear you're y/n's best friend. Nice to meet you. I honestly feel bad that you have to deal with her shit all the time." Eren said while laughing as he shook Armin's hand.

Eren opened the door to the house and let you and Armin in. You came into the living room and were greeted by three familiar faces. "You came!!! And you brought your friend!! I'm so excited!" Sasha said as she jumped up from her seat and celebrated.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH PUT THE CHIPS DOWN!!!"
Connie yelled as he frantically tried to rip the chip bag from Sasha's flailing hands.

"Back off!! I won't spill them this time I promise!!!" Sasha remarked as she slapped Connie's hands away.

"You guys need to chill. We have a new guest and you're probably scaring him." Jean said as he put his hand on his temple and into his hair.

"I've heard a lot of good things about you guys and I actually think you all seem like a lot of fun!" Armin said as he gave a big smile.

"Armin we better go get ready before people start showing up." you said as you grabbed his arm and led him to the bathroom where you had showered the night before.

"Oh right!" he said as he came with you.

You both went into the bathroom with the bag you had taken back from Eren and closed the door. You and Armin didn't have any problem changing in front of each other and since you were always together it didn't feel weird. "Ok we have like 20 minutes before people will start showing up so we need to hurry. Here's your stuff." you said as you got Armin's clothes out of the bag and handed them to him.

"Thanks. And if anyone needs to hurry it's you, y/n. You always take so long to get ready." he jokingly said as he took off the shirt he was currently wearing.

"Oh shut up. I don't take thatttt long." you said while fully knowing that you did in fact take about 18 years to get ready for any minor event.

"Yeah okay go ahead and keep telling yourself that." he said, giggling.

You turned around with your back to Armin and took off your shirt and put on the cropped black tank top and then reached in the bag and pulled out your jeans.

"I'm already done getting changed. Is it okay if I open the door and leave? I don't think anyone will be looking in at you." Armin said as he approached the door.

"Yeah go ahead. And even if someone did see me I wouldn't care." you said as you laughed a little.

"Okay. See you in a minute then!" he said as he left and closed the door behind him.

You put on your jeans that still had a black belt in them from the last time you wore them and then put on your jewelry. You then went over to the mirror to touch up your hair and makeup and  sprayed on some perfume. You gathered up all your stuff and put it in the bag and left the bathroom.