Chapter 23: Close

*warning: there's detailed nsfw content in this chapter*

It was night time and everyone was getting ready for bed. You put on your clean nike pros and an oversized tshirt. You were wearing your nicest bra that you had with you and you also thought that you should be prepared and bring some underwear and some sweatpants with you to see Eren. You got those together and set them aside from everything else in your suitcase. You brushed your teeth and laid down in bed.

Your alarm woke you up at 12. You grabbed the sweatpants and underwear and snuck out after texting Eren. You arrived and met him on the deck. He opened the door for you and you went inside the house.

"What's that for?" He pointed at your sweatpants that you were carrying that had underwear secretly sitting inside of them.

"I thought I'd better come prepared every time I come here because I don't want any more situations like the other day." You went ahead and went to the bedroom and sat your stuff down on top of the dresser. The lights in the room were all off except for a lamp in the corner of the room that was on, providing dim lighting.

"Damn you've been here a few times and now you're walking around acting like you own the place." Eren said, snaking his arms around your waist from behind. You turned around to face him. You were right up against him. You grabbed his chin and started kissing him. He kissed you back. This time, your kisses didn't start out so soft. You pretty much went all out from the start. One of his hands trailed up your body from your waist and ended up at the base of your neck, lightly digging his fingers into your skin. Your hands wrapped around his neck, letting one trail into his hair. Eren slowly let go of your throat. His hands moved down your back and made their way under your ass. He broke away from the kiss, leaving a strand of saliva between the two of you.

He picked you up from under your ass, and you wrapped your arms around his neck. He walked over to the bed and laid you down. He climbed onto the bed and hovered over top of you. He brought his mouth to your jawline and started sucking on your skin. He moved closer to you ear and whispered "is this okay?"

Your eyes were closed and you didn't bother opening them. You simply nodded yes. "Alright then." He lifted himself off of you. "Sit up."

You opened your eyes and looked at him, who was sitting on the end of the bed facing you. "...what?" you questioned. You didn't know why he got off of you.

"Take your shirt off." he directed. "Or I'll have to do it for you." You looked at him and furrowed your eyebrows, keeping a straight face.

"Looks like you're gonna have to do it." you confidently stated.

"Fine then. Play it that way." He came closer and grabbed the hem of your tshirt and pulled it up over your head and tossed it onto the nightstand. He pushed you back down flat on the bed and grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled it over his head, exposing his toned body and a silver chain around his neck. He came back on top of you, letting the chain dangle in your face. You could smell his cologne as he started roughly kissing you again. He pulled away after a minute and brought his mouth to your chest. You closed your eyes and kept your hands on his back. He sucked on your skin, leaving marks everywhere he went. He got close to your breasts. He brought one hand over and unbuckled your bra and made you slip it off. As soon as you took it off, you closed your eyes again as you felt your heart speed up. He went down and grabbed one of your breasts in his hand and started trailing his way around the other with his mouth. Your grip on his back tightened and your back slightly arched. Pressure in your core started to build up. Eren could tell that you were starting to squirm around, so he brought his head up and looked straight at you. "Open your eyes. Look at me." You looked at him. He was smirking as he kept held of one of your breasts. "Seems like you're already enjoying yourself quite a bit, huh?" He looked at you for a second and moved down to your stomach. He put his hands on your waist and left marks there too as he went lower and lower. He got down to the waistband of your spandex. He wrapped a few fingers around each side of the elastic and pulled down. He removed the spandex and put them on the bed next to you. He went down on you, gripping onto your hips, and moved one of your legs onto his shoulder. He began to move his tongue in circular motions on your clit. Your back arched and you grabbed ahold of one of the wooden bars on the headboard. He brought his eyes up for a second and looked at you from where his tongue was now going across your entrance. He went back down and you could feel him smirking as he kept pleasuring you. You tried your best to keep quiet, but as the pressure inside of you continued to build, it became increasingly harder to not moan. Eren brought his face up from you. He drug two fingers across your wetness and then licked them while staring right at you. He let your leg down and noticed you panting. "Just wait a little longer. Don't let go until I let you." He reached into his pocket and took out a condom. You felt your face get hot. You realized that he really had been planning for this since he even had that in his pocket. He ripped open the packaging with his teeth and then slipped off his shorts. You closed your eyes and continued to catch your breath as he took down his boxers and rolled it onto himself. You opened your eyes back up and he then positioned himself so that he was directly above you, his body lined up with yours. He grabbed one of your wrists and laid your hand flat on the bed so that your palm was face up. He put his palm on yours and held your hand down. His other hand was on the other side of your head. He came down and gave you another quick kiss before he positioned your legs on either side of him, making them rest slightly upwards on him. He lined himself up and gently pushed into you. You took in a sharp inhale and squeezed your eyes closed. Your back arched even more. He interlocked his fingers with yours and held onto your hand. He went in deeper, causing both of you to let out moans, yours louder than his. He kept pushing into you deeper and deeper, causing your heart to pound in your chest and your head to keep throwing back.

"...fuck...you okay...?" he managed to get out.

"...yeah..." you could barely even think through all of the feelings you were experiencing. Every time he thrust into you, the pressure building up kept getting more and more intense. You were squeezing his hand so hard that you thought that his fingers might break. You felt yourself tighten around him.

"It's okay.... you can let go now." he said as he kept his head facing down towards your stomach, but his eyes glaring up at you.

You felt the pressure inside of you unload. The only way you could express how your body felt was when you get into really cold water for the first time and you completely lose your breath even though you're gasping for air. Only in this situation, you were also calling out his name as he was gritting his teeth together from the intensity that he was also feeling as you both came down from your highs.

He slowly stopped going in and out of you and pulled out. You both sat there for a second and caught your breath. He let go of your hand and wiped your sweaty forehead off. He sat up and took off the full condom and tied it. He tossed it over into the trash can and pulled his boxers back up and then put his shorts back on. You put your bra back on and sat up. "Eren... can you go over and get my sweatpants. I have new underwear inside of them. I'm not putting the spandex back on right now..."

He got up and found your clean pair of underwear and handed them to you. You put them on and then slipped your shirt back on. You laid down on top of the comforter on your back. You felt incredibly tired. "Do you need anything?" Eren asked as he laid himself down beside you.

"No. I'm good. Thank you."

He leaned over and kissed your forehead and then grabbed one of your hands and held it. "You know, it's at least going to be easier to clean this comforter than it was to clean the hot tub." he laughed as he looked over at you.

You smiled at him and then closed your eyes. "I want to shower before I go back to the house, but right now all I want is to go to sleep beside you."

"What's stopping us?" he said as he settled himself beside you.