Chapter 26: Pleasure

*warning: nsfw content in this chapter. I added music and I know that I've already put this song for another chapter but it's my favorite song to listen to while reading stuff like this soooo yeah enjoy

You had snuck out and made it to the deck with Eren. He was wearing black nike shorts with no shirt on. He had his silver chain around his neck again. Now that you thought about it, he was probably wearing it a lot more than you thought but you just never realized it until it was dangling in your face the night before. "Hey." he said as he held out his hand to you.

"Hey." you grabbed his hand and he pulled you close.

"I was thinking that maybe we could watch a movie. Sound good?" he asked right before he lightly planted his lips onto yours.

After he quickly kissed you, you wrapped your arms around him and put your head on his chest. "Sounds great."

He put his arms around your lower back and rested his head on yours. "Since when did we get so touchy?" he quietly said.

"Since forever. It's just natural for us." you mumbled.

You picked your head up off of his chest and took your arms off of his waist. "Let's go watch the movie now."

You went to the bedroom that you had been in every other time you were there. The lights were off again except for the lamp. You went over to the bed and pulled the sheets open and laid down. Eren grabbed the tv remote from the nightstand and got in the bed beside you and flipped through Netflix. "What do you wanna watch?" he said as he kept looking at the tv. One hand was holding the remote and the other was behind his head.

"Ooh wait scroll back up for a second." you pointed at one of the movies you saw. "Let's watch After. It's really good."

"Okay. I've never seen it so why not." he said as he clicked on it and put the remote down.

He put his arm around yours and locked fingers with you. You laid your head on his shoulder. You watched the movie and enjoyed your time with Eren.

After the movie was over and the credits started playing, Eren turned on his side with his hand supporting his head up and grabbed your shoulder and turned you on your side to face him. "That was an interesting choice for a movie. Do you always watch stuff like that?"

"I actually don't watch movies very often but I just like that one a lot." you said as you grabbed his free hand and held it.

"Do you want me to make something to eat?" he asked as he stared into your eyes.

"Sure. Only if I can help though."

"Alright alright." He got up and went over to your side of the bed. "Come on." he held out his hand in front of you. You sat up and took ahold of it and followed him to the kitchen.

"We don't have much here that could be for an actual meal. I usually just eat sandwiches stuff like that." he said as he looked through the cabinets. You went over to the pantry and found a box of macaroni pasta.

"Do you have any cheese? We could make macaroni?" you said as you shrugged your shoulders.

"Uh yeah here's some. Let me get a pot out and boil some water." he said as he got some cheese out of the fridge. He then went over and put some water in a pot and put it over the stove.

You sat on the counter nearby and watched him. "What? Is there something you wanna say?" he asked as he cocked his head and raised his eyebrows at you. He came over and put his hands on your thighs and put his face inches away from yours and stared at you.