12. Team-building

I hate this. We're going to HELP heroes and safe the world. I don't safe the world, I destroy it.

But not today, I guess. I let the others walk out of the jumpship first. Then I become invisible and follow them.

They all start greeting the heroes, while I watch. When it looks like they're done, I turn visible and walk in. Robin hood immedietly points an arrow at me. I don't take my knife, because I wouldn't have the time. At my right I also notice John Diggle has a gun pointed towards my face. At my left, I see Chucky has his heatgun pointed at them.

I smile at Robin Hood. "I told you we'd meet again."

I know I already used that line with future him, but he doesn't know that.

Sara gets in between us. "Ollie, it's okay, she's with us."

Then she turns to my brother. "Mick, stand down."

"They first." He grunts.

A staring competition breaks lose. It ends with Robin Hood lowering his bow, then Diggle lowering his gun, then my brother lowering his gun too.

"Why would you bring her here Sara?" Robin Hood asks.

"She's part of our team. And my girlfriend." She replies.

All eyes are pointed towards us. Thea Queen, Robin Hoods sister is the next one to speak up. "That would be the second assassin you're dating, right? Why not a sweet nerdy girl for a change? One that hasn't tried to kill us."

You'd be able to cut the tention in here with a knife. I carefully look around. I see the people that the Flash is working with: Caitlin Snow and Harrison Wells, although Wells seems a bit different. The detective that arrested my brother is here too: Joe West, along with his daughter: Iris West. And when we arrived in the jumpship I also saw Cisco Ramon with the Flash or Barry Allen.

I don't know the people that the Arrow works with that good. I just know who he is. I also know his bodyguard and his sister. The one I don't know is the blonde girl with the glasses and a pony tale.

I do an attempt at being nice. "All right, let's start over. Hello everyone, my name is Kate Rory. Nice to meet you."

They all still look at me like I'm going to kill them. "I tried." I mumble, just loud enough for my team to hear.

Haircut tries too. "Look, she's not evil anymore. She's one of the good guys now."

I wouldn't really consider myself one of the good guys, but I'm in enough trouble already, so I'm gonna let this slide.

"She's here to help. And considering we're dealing with aliens here, we could use her help." Sara says.

They all seem to agree, except for Robin Hood, who really hates me.

The blonde starts to walk around. "So, team Arrow is here. Team Legends is here. Is that everyone?"

Wells replies. "I think so."

"Nate and Amaya are back watching the Waverider." Sara says. "The newbies."

Right after she said that, a blue portal appears. Barry Allen and Cisco Ramon come out with a girl that I don't recognise. She has a blue, yellow and red suit with a cape. "That was cool." She says.

Flash turns to the rest of us. "Guys. Thanks for coming."

"Barry, I thought you were bringing an alien." Robin Hood says.

"Ah, yeah, we did." He replies. "Everybody, this is my friend Kara Danvers, or as she's known on her earth: Supergirl."

"What makes her so super?" Kid asks.