Last update(not a chapter!!)

Hello friends. I know it's been a really long time since I updated this book. I have a few things to talk about. Hope everyone would read it fully before judging me or my actions and understand me.

I started writing this book in 28 May 2018, which means after 3-4 months it'll be this book's third anniversary. I have had a lot of changes during this huge span of time. I did start watching Diabolik Lovers and got interested in writing a fanfic. I used all of my creative energy to write this book, I dug deep into my brain, my world of imagination, put effort for three years and today, this book has 87.3k likes, 1.3k votes and 391 comments.

I am grateful to each and every reader of this book for bringing my book up in the hashtag rankings, I am very satisfied with what my imagination created and I know you people enjoyed reading my book as well. But, the matter is that I will be discontinuing this book.

Yes. It is not because I don't want to write anymore, I really do, but I don't find any ideas to finish this book or maybe make another one. I myself will be officially ending this book here, and it'll be discontinued. I will be very happy if someone wants to continue this book with their own imagination, but they have to write the book from their account and not mine. I must be mentioned of it that someone else is finishing my book, or else I will be placing copyright charges.

I hope everyone would be understanding my situation and not throw any hate on me for not ending this book. I'm thankful to each and everyone of you for reading and enjoying my story. If you wish, you can follow me and wait for a new story of mine that I'm going to write with a fresh new idea.

Thank you everyone.