chapter 1: The Mansion

When the car came at the mansion,Kiki was jumping on the seats with her magic wand.

"Miss ,we have reached the destination. Have a nice day."

"Thank you Mr Driver!"

She jumped off the car with her backpack and little trolley. Trotting through the gate to the door, she knocked and screeched.

"ANYBODY HOME?! MY DADA TOLD ME I WOULD BE STAYING HERE!"

When no one opened the door, she pushed it open and went inside. It was dark and quiet, but what fascinated the young girl was the size of the house. She tried repeating her actions but halted when she heard someone groan annoyingly.

"Ugh don't shout, so annoying. Let a man sleep peacefully."

Moving her head towards the source of the voice, Kiki saw a red haired boy on a couch. She went to him curiously and questioned him.

"Hey red-haired nii-san,my dada said I would be living here. Can you please take me to my room?"

The guy opened his yellowish-green eyes, which startled Kiki as she never saw anyone with eyes as sharp as his.

"What? Who invited a child in here?"

"Ayato, why is there a commotion?"

Both of them look to their side to see a tall, dark haired guy with glasses advancing towards them.

"Mr Glasses, my father told me to stay here."

The young man bent forward to examine the little creature in front of him and turned to the redhead resting on the couch.

"Do you know anything about this young lady here, Ayato?"

"Huh? How am I supposed to know about her, Reiji?!"

The man, supposedly named Ayato, snapped at the man named Reiji. Reiji, who seemed calm headed, took Kiki's bag and led her towards the living room of the mansion.

At the living room:-

"Now,in the interest of formality,let us begin by having you tell us about yourself and how you came inside this house."

Kiki- My fa...

"Hm,what have we here?"

A brunette guy with a black fedora appeared out of nowhere.

Brunette- Is it true? Is there really a cute little human girl here?

He suddenly came beside Kiki and licked her left cheek.

Kiki- Kya! It tickles!

Brunette- Mm,you smell so nice and sweet.

A boy with purple hair and a Teddy in his hand appeared and licked Kiki behind her right ear.

Purple haired boy- You're right,she is sweet.

Glasses male- Now you two,don't you think that behavior is a little impolite towards a girl whom you only just have met?

Brunette- What?But doesn't everyone want to taste something that look yummy and cute?Don't you,Kanato?

Kanato- Yes.

Ayato- Knock it off,you guys! Ore-sama saw her first. Ore-sama is going to be her first everything.

A voice- "Lame. I'm so sick of you calling yourself Ore-sama."

Ayato- Screw you! I know that's you,Subaru. Show yourself!

The voice- Over here.

Everyone saw an albino standing in front of Ayato.

Subaru- I thought it smelled like human in here.So it was you. How dare you interrupt my precious sleep?

Kiki: Wow! Are you a magical unicorn?!

Subaru- Shut your mouth!

Subaru broke the wall near him with a punch. When he broke it,Kiki squealed with fear.

Glasses- Has anyone been told anything about this girl who has come here to live with us?

"Are you the woman he mentioned?"

A blonde guy who was sleeping on a couch far away said this.

Glasses- Shu,do you know anything about this girl?

Shu- Maybe.

Kanto- Don't 'maybe' me. I would like and explanation.

Shu- That guy,contacted me the other day. He said,"We have a guest arriving from the church so treat her with respect.Oh,right. He also mentioned not to kill her.

Laito-Eh? That means we're going to have a verrry long relationship with her.

Glasses- It appears there is no misunderstanding,so allow us to introduce to ourselves.The one sleeping on the couch is the eldest son Shu,I'm the second son Reiji,the one with red hair is the third Ayato,after him is Kanato,then Laito and the youngest son Subaru.

Kiki: Nice to meet you!! Hope that you will be happy with the Unicorn Princess!!

Reiji took Kiki to her room,it was full pink.

Kiki: WOW,MY FAVORITE COLOR!!!!