Broken Wand(and heart)

Kiki jumped up and down on her bed,screaming "Ice-cream!" and ran to the dining room with her wand.

She jumped up and sat on the seat beside Kanato and started shouting " Mr Glasses,you told me it's Ice-cream day today! Where is it?!"

Reiji: Here you go,noisy unicorn.

Reiji presented ice-cream cake.

Kiki: *gasp* RAINBOW ICE CREAM CAKE!

Then she started to gobble up that. 

Laito: You're wand is so cute,may I hold it?

Kiki: Whtevr(Whatever).

Laito took the wand from her side,when Ayato interrupted. " Yours Truly is going to see the wand first." and he started a tug of war with Laito for the wand. At last,Ayato gave a nasty pull and the wand broke into 2 pieces. Kiki stopped her eating and was white. Ayato threw it on the floor and acted like 'I did nothing,it is other's fault" Kiki got down her chair and ran to the wand,then sat on her knees with the wand on her hand. She stared at the wand with tears building on her eyes.

Kiki: *breathing in and out* It is okay. I am fine. Think positive. Candies *sniff*, unicorns *sniff*,marshmallows! Wa ha ha ha!! *starts crying*

Everybody leave their seats(except Shu,who was sleeping and Ayato,who thought that all was Laito's fault) and go to comfort Kiki.

Kanato: Unicorn-chan,please stop crying. It makes me cry too!(making a crying face)

Laito: It is okay,we will get you a new wand.

Reiji: You should not cry over spilled milk,child.

Subaru: My ears are aching,girl. Stop it.