Death comes here

Kiki was cured and let to rest. She was lying in her bed all day, her skin is all white and pale. The brothers stopped going to school to take care of her. 

After 2 days of the incident, Kiki opened her eyes. Every brother was there in her room. As she sat up on the bed. The triplets went to hug her. But as soon as they did it,Kiki slashed her hands at them and they fell down at the unimaginable power of Kiki. All the brothers were stunned, how could she have such an inhuman power?! They saw Kiki's eyes turn red and reptile like.

 All the brothers were stunned, how could she have such an inhuman power?! They saw Kiki's eyes turn red and reptile like

"Who the hell are you to touch me like that,you filthy animals?" simply came out of Kiki's mouth.

She tried to stand up,but her legs wobbled for a second and she was almost falling. But Subaru held her arm, and she also slashed it away. After Kiki stood up completely, she started to dust her clothes,muttering,"How could these dirty,filthy animals touch me? The world of the living was always like that. Never going to change." When the dusting ended, she flipped her hair and stood with her hands on her hips.

"Listen,animals. I'm not going to be a Barbie girl to you all. You must follow me and my orders,or else.." Kiki held her hand out and a big dark ball appeared. She threw the ball and it hit Laito's fedora,which had fallen when he was slashed away. As soon as the ball hit the fedora, it vanished along with the ball. 

"You will be treated just like that" Kiki finished her sentence.

"B..but,Kiki" Subaru stuttered.

"Who's Kiki? Why the hell would I have such a filthy name? My name is Shi. Call me by adding Lady in the beginning." Kiki,or better we call her, Shi ordered them. 

From that day,Kiki became Shi and her behavior rather changed drastically. She became a sadist, a Do-S girl.