Halloween?!

He he I know it's November, but as i forgot to do it in Halloween so I'm writing now)
"Yay! Halloween!!" Kiki screamed and ran to Reiji.
"Hey Mr. Glasses, I wonder if we are going trick or treating??"
"No, we are celebrating it here, with lots of candies for you." Reiji said.
"Yippee!!" Kiki skipped to her room and changed into a monster girl outfit.

                                                                                                          (Heh heh I know Gaaruru)Then she applied makeup and went down to the dining room

Then she applied makeup and went down to the dining room. She saw that every brother as dressed up a. Shu as Grim Reaper, Reiji as Frankenstein, Ayato as Werewolf, Kanato as Devil, Laito as Wizard and Subaru as Mummy. Reiji made a cake in ghost theme.

They all ate cake, had fun, just because of this little girl

They all ate cake, had fun, just because of this little girl. They did not even notice Yui, who was staring at them from the keyhole with jealousy and anger. She was dresses up in a very short dress, it wouldn't be required cuzz she has no boobs or ass.

 She was dresses up in a very short dress, it wouldn't be required cuzz she has no boobs or ass

She burst into the room, screaming "Hey guys, look at me. Am I not cute?"
Kiki's jaw dropped, the brothers stared at her.
"You can just go to hell, why are you disturbing us?" Ayato asked.
"Yeah, B*tch you can leave us. We're fine without you!!" Subaru screamed.
Yui,with anger, marched towards Kiki, snatched her from her chair and threw her on the ground. She pulled out a knife from her bra and plunged it into Kiki's stomach. All the brothers sat still on their chairs, they saw a scene that was unbelievable. Kiki screamed loud and Kowareta came out of her. She looked angry.
"Whose that girl,eh?" Ayato asked out of curiosity.
"Her name is Kowareta. She stays inside Kiki as a parasite and she was summoned by Kiki to play with her. Long story, tell her to tell the tale later."
Kowareta growled and said "Yui, you crossed your limit!!"

CLIFFHANGER!! WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!