PUDDING!

As Kiki was sleeping, Laito sneaked into her room. He kept a little paper on her table and went away. When Kiki woke up,she saw the paper lying on her desk and picked it up. It said "Come down right when you read this." So,she bathed, changed into a cute rainbow dress and went down.

" So,she bathed, changed into a cute rainbow dress and went down

When she went down,everybody was at the dining table. She jumped and sat on her table. Her plate had a big PUDDING,her favorite. 

She screamed " PUDDING!" and went to grab a bite

She screamed " PUDDING!" and went to grab a bite. But when she just dug her spoon in...

Reiji: Kiki.

Kiki(looking up to him): Yeah?

Reiji: First your veggies(pushing a plate full of vegetables) then the pudding.

Kiki: Okay(Pouty face).

Kiki started to gobble up the vegetables fast so that she can eat the pudding soon.

Ayato: Slow down,kiddo.

Kiki: N a wnt,a wnt to aet duh pding.(No I won't,I want to eat the pudding)

When Kiki finished the veggies,she quickly drank her orange juice and started to eat the pudding.

Laito: So,you love pudding right?

Kiki: Yeah!

Reiji: Enough,finish your eating and get ready for school.

Kiki:(゜ロ゜) School?!

Reiji: You won't go,you are too young. It is a high school.

Kiki:(; ̄д ̄) Relieved....

Reiji: I will leave Ayato in charge for you. 

Ayato: What?! I have to babysit this child?!

Kiki: Yippee! (〇*>∀<)ゞ★☆ I will turn you into a unicorn today!!!

Ayato: O-H M-Y G-O-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1