Christmas sadness

"Yuki....Yuki....." 

Kiki was muttering 'Yuki' for a long time while sitting in front of the balcony, until she saw a flake falling. Then, snowfall started. A slight smirk stayed on the lips of Kiki for a moment,until it faded away. After the incident with Yui, Kiki was totally controlled by Kowareta's dark energy. She grew too much in the time limit of 3 months. She looked like 4 year old, but now she looks like a 13 year old. She still, is a goth and emotionless. Her health has not been good, she isn't eating food much. But she can move around the house. No one forced her to eat, not even Ayato, who was the most worried about her. He always kept plates of Kiki's favorite sweets on her table, but they stay as they are. 

                                                                  (Currently, Kiki looks like this

                                                                  (Currently, Kiki looks like this.)

As snow was falling, Kiki extended her hand and let some snow and flakes fall on her hand. Kiki's skin had become white because of the cold. She took the snow filled hand and sprinkled it over herself. Then,she transformed into a snow attire.

Then she sat on the railing of the balcony as Kanato sat and started singing. 

(Listen to the song when you read the story)

All the brothers heard a sweet yet sorrowful voice singing. As they followed it, they all ended up to Kiki's room. She was singing peacefully with her eyes closed. 

At the end of the song, she coughed up blood. Kiki stood up, turned around, got off the railings and tried to walk. But ad she took one step, she fell down and vomited,which was full of blood and nothing else. Ayato and Subaru took Kiki to Reiji and treated her.