Fun with Subaru

It was a very tiring day at school,so Subaru decided to have a bath. He turned on the tap and hot water filled the bathtub. He stripped his clothes( I AM BLUSHING HARD,MOTHERF*CKERS!!!!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳) and dipped his body in the warm water and sat quietly.
He suddenly noticed bubbled rising up on the surface of the water and a dark thing just below the bubbles. Subaru was sweating,what if some...
"PEEKABOO!!!!!!!!" Kiki screamed while jumping above the tub and landed on Subaru's stomach,making him scream in pain. Luckily no one heard them,if anyone did and saw the scene, they would think that Subaru is just a plains pedophile. Subaru,naked,sat on the bathtub horrified and blushing while Kiki was above her like they were having ***( Kiki is a child,she doesn't know about it la!). She was wearing a cute swimsuit.

 She was wearing a cute swimsuit

(This one above.)

And Kiki was held by Subaru's hand by the waist.
Kiki: Did you like it? The surprise?!
Subaru: You scared me!! What was it for?!
Kiki: I never got a chance to have fun with you as you were so grumpy. So it was your turn today!
Subaru: Get down,if anybody sees us we will be doomed!
Kiki: The water was not,your body is cold. Lemme sit for sometime........
And Kiki drifted to sleep on Subaru's body. He washed Kiki,wrapped her in a towel, carefully took off her swimsuit and put clothes on her by putting a blindfold on his eyes. Then he left her on her bed. But when he tried to get up,he felt something tugging onto his shirt. It was Kiki's small hands pulling his shirt. Subaru smiled softly and layed on the bed beside her. Maybe this is the first time he actually felt happy!