Living Hell

Basically Kiki, or as we would call her now, Shi ruled around the house. She could destroy anything she wanted if someone disobeyed her. It was a real tough time for the Sakamakis to control her and live peacefully.

"Oi, how can we stop this girl? Our lives are turning to living hell!" Ayato complained.

"We cannot do much about her except obeying her, until we find a cure to turn her back." Reiji smoothly placed the logical answer on Ayato's face, who was actually irritated by him.

"I'm so sad that Kiki-chan turned like that." Laito sighed.

"Hey Laito, we still have unfinished business with you. You need to tell us how and why Kiki turned like that. You know it. Spit it out!!" Subaru held Laito by his collar.

"Okay okay I'm telling, calm down. Leave me." Subaru dropped him.

"So it's a huge story," Laito started

"One day while playing with Kiki-chan, we were singing a song which was childish but quite disturbing and she liked it. That song contained a lot like murder, and being crazy. So after finishing that, I asked her if she's gonna do anything in the song. Then she told me the truth, what that Yui used to do to her.
Yui used to threaten to kill her, and told her that she wished Kiki died. That affected her.
When she was adopted by the Church, she accidentally summoned that girl demon who took Yui away. That girl's name is Kowareta. Kiki agreed to let Kowareta stay inside her in exchange of playing because she was really very lonely. Kowareta feeds off Kiki's positive energy each time Yui harms her.
This time, Kowareta fed off her whole positive energy. After that, negative energy took over Kiki and probably that is because of a demon taking over her.
We must find a way to call Kowareta so that we know how to cure Kiki."

All listened to Laito quietly. Reiji broke the silence.

"So we have to confront Kiki to call Kowareta. There is no other way. I want Laito and Ayato to accompany me to her."

"NO WAY I'M NOT GOING TO GET HURT AGAIN!"

But there was nobody who was willing to agree to Ayato and he had to go. The three stood in front of Kiki's door, Reiji holding a cup of rose tea with a potion to make Kiki fall unconscious. They could hear her chanting some incantations, probably in Latin. Reiji opened the door and greeted her.