Werewolves??

Kiki was happily trotting away in the garden. She did not see where she was going and ended up in a forest. When she realized that she lost her way,she sat on the grass and started crying. Hearing her cries,two wolves went towards her. As soon as Kiki saw the wolves,she became scared and started to cry more. Just at that moment, the two wolves changed their appearance and transformed into a girl and a boy. Kiki was gobsmacked. What are these creatures????

The girl looked like this.

And the boy looked like this

Kiki: W...what are you?!

Girl: Us? We are werewolves. I am Sumire.

Boy: Yup.And I am Hiro. Are you lost,girl?

Kiki: I can say yes.

Sumire: So,where do you live?

Kiki: Ummm,let me remember the name. Yeah! It is called Sakamaki mansion!

On hearing the name of Sakamaki, Sumire stood silent. Darkness fell on her eyes and Hiro stepped back. Sumire went forward to Kiki and held her by the shoulders.

Kiki: A...are y..you going to kill m..me?!

Sumire: Let me ask you something.

Kiki: W....what?!

Sumire: *sobbing* How are my brothers?!The Sakamakis?!

Kiki: Eh,don't cry now!(Wiping Sumire's tears) They are good,never been better. I can't understand a fact. You are werewolf,they are vampires. How can hey be your brother?

Sumire: It is a long story.

Flashback in Sumire's mind:-

Me:(smiling) What's with all that sorry business?! We are family, F-A-M-I-L-Y . No apologizing or else I will do what I did to Richter.

Ayato,Laito and Kanato-(crying) Thanks Sis.

Me: I guess now......group hugging?

Everybody came to hug me,even Reiji.

Sumire- I can't breath!!

Everyone: WE ARE FAMILY!!!

After a few days-

Hiro,I miss him so much. But,if I go to him,my brothers will kill him. I know a way!

I went to father's room and pulled out all his drawers from his desk. I searched the paper and those gross things and finally found it. It was a watch,those old Victorian watches.

 It was a watch,those old Victorian watches

I know how to use it. You have to rewind the clock and the time changes. If you take it back, the past will come. I re-winded it to the time when I was at the Mukami mansion. I made a potion that helps to change into anything you like,just you have to add a little body part like hair or nails of that creature. I ran into the forest and met Hiro. I told him all about what I did and asked for one strand of his hair. He gave it to m and I added it to the potion and drank it. Slowly I felt my body change,wolf ears and a tail growing,original human ears disappearing. I became a werewolf. Now we can live happily. I removed my memories from the minds of the Sakamakis and Mukamis.

Flashback ends:

Sumire described everything to Kiki. She told Kiki not to say anything to the brothers. Kiki promised Sumire that she won't tell anything to them. All Kiki has to do is to collect news of the brothers and give it to Sumire. She was happy and went to the forest with Hiro guiding Kiki back to the Sakamaki mansion.