Dancing in the rain

It was raining outside and mild thunders were to be heard. Kiki glanced at the window and ran down to the main entrance. She opened the door and jumped on a puddle. She then danced and pitter pattered in the rain happily. This scene was seen by Reiji from his room.

"This girl is going to make herself and me sick." he thought and went down to the entrance with an umbrella. 

"Kid. Come back. You are going to be sick." Reiji called out.

" No I won't be sick. I am used to. You can come too!" Kiki ran and held Reiji's hand. Reiji felt that the girl's happy vibes traveled to his body and removed his vampiric vibe. She then dragged him along the path and made him stand in the rain. Reiji never felt better,all of his bad thoughts went away. "Hey,glasses! Let's play!" Kiki cried. She collected a little water in her hands and threw it to Reiji's face. He acted angry and also threw water on Kiki. They played for almost an hour. Reiji though his childhood became alive,without books and studying. he took Kiki and carried her inside. Every person who were in their way were stunned. How could Reiji, "The Stern Teacher" , play and get wet in the rain?! Reiji changed his clothes and set Kiki to the bathroom. He made some hot chocolate for her and tea for himself. After Kiki finished her bathing, she came out and wore a cute dress.

 After Kiki finished her bathing, she came out and wore a cute dress

She drank the hot chocolate with Reiji in his room. Reiji never felt much better like this. He had the feeling called happiness, he never felt this feeling. Not even after he killed his mother,who never payed attention to him. He was HAPPY for the first time, thanks to this girl.