Chapter 6: Sing with Me

Bella's POV:

When I step into the shower, I take a deep breath trying to calm my racing heart. I let the warm water cascade down my back. I slowly feel the fog lift, and a smile tugs at my lips. No one has ever made me feel the way he does and I love it. I love the butterflies that swarm my belly wherever I'm around him. I love the way my pulse picks up and how he makes me blush. I giggle as I grab my shampoo. I feel giddy. I feel happy, happier than I have in two years. He makes me happy.

 I quickly finished my shower and shut it off. I grab a white fluffy towel and dry myself off, then I slip on my pj's. I slip on some purple fuzzy shorts, a fuzzy white crop top, and a purple fuzzy cardigan to match the shorts. I brush my hair and do the rest of my nighttime routine before I open the door. I find Colton looking at a picture of me when I was 5 with a smile on his face. He turns when the door opens. His eyes scan my outfit making me blush. Again. He walks over and scoops me up making me wrap my legs around his hips. "You look adorable," he whispers in my ear. "S-stop it, I look like a tomato," I giggle, slapping his chest playfully. He laughs and squeezes me, tickling my sides.

Colton stops tickling me and sets me on the bed. "So do you play," he asks motioning to the piano. "Yeah, my mom made me start playing when I was five and I guess I just fell in love with it. I've always preferred singing though." "You sing?" "Yeah but I haven't sung a note in years." "Well can you sing for me?" "I don't know. I'm really out of practice." "I'll make a deal with you. If you sing I'll sing with you." "You can sing?!" "Well, you'll have to be the judge of that. Come on." 

I sigh and head over to my sheet music drawer. "So what song do you wanna sing," I ask him. "You pick and I'll figure it out," he replies. "Ok well if you've ever listened to the radio you should know this song," I say, passing him the music for Little do you Know. "I actually do know this song," he says chuckling. I grin.

 I take a deep breath and start to play. Pretty soon I get lost in the music as I used to when I was a little girl. Then he starts to sing. His voice is deep, smooth, and comforting like a warm hug. He hits all the notes effortlessly and our voices blend together perfectly like they were made to sing together. When we hit the last note I look up and notice that he's a lot closer than before. As soon as I lock eyes with him he connects our lips in a passionate kiss. I'm not really experienced when it comes to kissing so I follow his lead. I gently move my lips against his, letting him take control of the kiss. 

He threads his fingers through my hair, tugging it. I place my hands on his chest for support. He tugs my hair a bit harder making me let out a muffled moan. I didn't even know I could make that noise. I feel my chest start to burn from lack of oxygen so I push on his chest. He disconnects our lips and moves down to my neck, sucking it harshly. I tilt my head to the side allowing him more access. Pleasure courses through me making me feel like I'm on cloud nine. Colton bites down on my collar bone making me whimper. He sucks on it harshly before licking over the swollen area lightly. He blows lightly over the hickey making me shiver, then he makes his way down. He pushes the strap of my shirt down leaving the top of my breast exposed. 

I begin to feel self-conscious. So I try to push him away gently but he doesn't let me, he just tightens his grip on my waist. "C-colton please s-stop," I whimper. He snaps out of it, quickly pulling my top back up. "Oh God Baby I'm so sorry," he says, pulling me into a tight hug. "It's ok," I whisper. "No, it's not. I took it too far, I'm so sorry." "It's ok. It's not that I didn't enjoy it, I've just never done anything like that before and well I-" I stop myself, feeling like I'm rambling. "You what?" "I'm just not ready for y-you to see me l-like that," I whisper. He pulls me back into his arms, giving me a kiss on the forehead. "I totally understand that Sweetheart but you don't ever have to be nervous around me. I will never hurt you, ok?" "Ok Colt," I whisper, snuggling into his chest.

"Do you wanna watch a movie," he asked? "Yes please," I answered. "Ok Baby," he coos, carrying me over to the bed. "Wait can I have a lolly please," I beg, making grabby hands? "Sure," he replied with a chuckle. "You can have one too if you want." "Thanks, Princess. I like the orange ones," he says grabbing one out of the container on my desk. "I like the grape ones," I replied, popping one in my mouth. 

" What movie do you want to watch?" "I'll watch anything as long as it's not scary," I replied. He chuckled. "Well what's your favorite movie," he asks? "The Princess Bride." "Let's watch it then," he says, plopping me onto the fluffy comforter. "Really thank you," I giggle. "No problem Sweetheart."

He pulls the cover back and climbs into my bed and pulls me down so my head is resting on his bicep. "By the way what time is it," I asked? "Around 10 O'clock," he replied. I giggled. "What?" "This is the longest night ever," I said, still laughing. He laughs and presses play. Throughout the entire movie, I play with the silver rings on his hand and quote my favorite lines. I can feel his gaze on me. When we get to the part where Weasley the male lead gets tortured I pout. I hate this part! Suddenly my vision is obscured by his lips on mine.  

I jump but kiss him back anyway. I place my hand on his lightly stubbled cheek and lean in to deepen the kiss. After a second he pulls away and kisses my nose. "What was that for," I ask, smiling softly. "You were pouting," he answered simply. Instead of saying anything, I let out a small yawn, covering my mouth with my hand. "You tired Baby girl?" I nod and curl further into his side, resting my head on his chest. He pulls the covers up and kisses the crown of my head. He shifts position, his arms loosening around me. I whimper and try to push myself closer to him if that's even possible. I know how clingy I'm being but I don't want him to let go, I feel so safe in his arms.

"You ok Sweetheart," he asks, his voice filled with concern. "I'm fine. Just please don't let me go," I whisper. His arms tighten around me and his body stiffens. I can tell he's worried about me. "Close your eyes Baby, I'm not going anywhere," he whispers soothingly. I kiss his neck softly. "You have an amazing voice by the way," I mumble. "So do you, Princess, now close those beautiful eyes, I'll be here when you wake up." "Good night Colt," I whisper. Then I close my eyes and fall into a blissful sleep.  

Hi Everyone: 

Hi Everyone: 

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! 

Please vote and comment!

Love you all:)

Jessie