Chapter 7: Breaking Down

Bella's POV:

When I open my eyes the next morning I'm met with an adorable sight. Colton is laying on top of me, with his face snuggled into my chest. His arms are wound tightly around me. Having all his weight on me is kinda uncomfortable but I don't mind. I gently trace the dark bags under his eyes. Something tells me he hasn't been getting much sleep because of stress, so I don't want to wake him. I sigh in content and kiss the top of his head. I smile, he looks so cute when he's asleep. Like a little boy, his face is relaxed and he looks content. 

The longer I'm around Colton the more I notice how different he is. Everyone thinks they know him, but they don't. He's different and I love that about him. For starters, unlike most guys, Colton sleeps in fuzzy PJ pants and t-shirts instead of his boxers. He looks absolutely adorable. I kiss his head again and grab my book and begin to read. About half an hour later Ollie and Charlie wake up and hop up on my bed. Ollie jumps up on the headboard, curls up in a ball, and falls back to sleep. That's his favorite spot. Charlie gives me a questioning look before he gently nudges Colton's cheek with his nose. Colton stirs but doesn't wake up. "Charlie no, let him sleep," I whisper, petting his head. 

But apparently, my two little devils are dead set on rousing Colt this morning cause a few minutes later Ollie jumps down onto his back effectively waking him up. "Bella," he mutters, his voice husky with sleep. "Hey sorry, Ollie and Charlie really wanted to meet you," I giggle. "Oh that's who that is," he says, gently lifting Ollie off his back. "Colt meet Ollie and that's Charlie," I said introducing them. He smiles and strokes Charlie's head. "They're so cute! What kind of cat is Ollie? I've never seen a cat like him before." "Oh, he's a munchkin kitten. I chose Ollie cause he was the runt of his litter so he's extremely small like me. Same with Charlie." "Well, they're both adorable. Now what time are your parents getting home cause I don't think I'm quite ready to meet the parents," he says, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "Oh don't worry they won't be back for a while," I reassure him. "So what do you wanna do today?" 

"Whatever you want Sweetheart," he mumbles, laying his head back down. Only for it to come flying up a second later. "Am I hurting you," he asks worriedly? "No no, you're fine love," I replied absentmindedly, focused on trying to find my page. "Hmm, I like it when you call me that," he mutters, laying his head back down. "Call you what," I ask, giving up on my book. "Love." A bright red blush coats my cheeks as my brain catches up with my mouth. "O-oh g-good to k-know," I stutter. He chuckles and kisses my flaming cheek. "How about some breakfast Baby girl," he asks? "Ok, I'll cook," I replied.

He nods and climbs out of bed. I follow suit, slipping on my gray Uggs and heading for the door. But he stops me. "Hold it Baby, aren't you forgetting something," he asks, smirking down at me. I smirk. I lean up and kiss the corner of his mouth. Then I slip out of his arms and run down the stairs laughing like a maniac. 

I hear his loud footsteps thundering down the stairs, making me scream and run faster. "Come back here little one," he yells playfully. "Never," I call back. I sprint into the kitchen and come to a halt on the far side of the kitchen island. He stands on the other side, a large grin etched on his face. "You're playing a dangerous game Princess," he says, setting his face into a fake glare. "Oh really," I mock. "Yes," he replied. Suddenly he runs around the counter, making me jump. I try to run away but he's faster than me so within two seconds his arms are around my waist and I'm up in the air. He spins me around making me lock my legs around his hips. "Caught you, Princess," he says lowly. "Now let's try this again. Aren't you forgetting something?" I grin and lean up, connecting our lips.

He immediately deepens the kiss, leaning up against the counter. He bites my lip gently and I've read enough fanfiction to know what he wants. I hesitantly open my mouth and he slides his tongue in. I moan as his tongue hits the roof of my mouth. He lets out a deep groan in response. He seems to notice that I'm getting breathless so he moves down to my neck. His strong arms tighten around my waist as he lifts me up onto the counter. An involuntary moan escapes my mouth making me bite down on my lip. "No Baby I want to hear you," he whispers sensually in my ear, biting it gently. I whimper and throw my back, burying my fingers in his hair. He attacks my neck again, no doubt leaving more hickeys. My breathing is rapid and pleasure is running through my veins. Colton is standing in between my legs and I can feel something hard pressing against my thigh. My already red blush deepens. I'm innocent but I'm not that innocent.