Chapter 24: Our Anniversary

Colton's POV:

Two months later:

I open my eyes and immediately grin. I look down and see my gorgeous girlfriend laying on my chest with her beautiful black hair fanned out across the pillows. Somehow Bella always manages to fall asleep on my chest and not move for the whole night. Sadly right now I have to move her because I have to get up to make Bella her favorite breakfast in bed. Today is our six-month anniversary and I want to make sure everything is perfect. My plan is to make her a special breakfast and spend the morning in bed together. Then I'm going to take her down to this lake that I found when I was here on vacation as a kid. I went back there yesterday and it's still there and it's still exactly the same. We can go for a swim since it's warm, then we can relax on the wharf that's there and read. Then finally I'm going to give her the dress and shoes I bought her and take her out to a nice dinner, then we can walk around London and go for a ride on the London Eye. I just hope everything works out and that she actually likes it. Bella is one of those people that will say she likes something even if she doesn't but lucky for me I know when she's lying so at least I'll know if she's actually enjoying herself.

It's been two months since we came here and at first, I thought we would just stay for a couple of weeks to give Bella a break. But she really loves it here so we've decided to stay. My Aunt Becky and Jordan have already said that they want us to stay here for as long as we want, so we've decided to take them up on their offer. I already asked Noah to ship all my stuff here and Bella has already filled the closet due to her shopping addiction. We are going back to Toronto for graduation in a couple of weeks though. We've been doing schoolwork online but we're still enrolled at our school so we have to go back to get our diplomas.  

I gently shift Bella so she's sprawled across the bed but as soon as I let go of her she curls into a small ball. It's like when she's asleep she tries to make herself as small as possible like she tries to take up as little room as possible. I don't know why she does it but I find it absolutely adorable. I slip out of bed after putting my leg on and walk out of the room as quietly as I can so I don't wake my sleeping beauty. When I get downstairs I find Aunt Becky and Jordan making coffee. "Good morning Sweetie, what are you doing up so early," Becky asks, coming over to kiss my cheek. "Morning. It's Bella and I's six-month anniversary so I'm going to make her breakfast in bed and then I have the whole day planned out." "Aww, that's so sweet! You and Bella are such a lovely couple and I bet whatever you have planned is going to be amazing." "Thanks, Aunt Becky," I said, kissing her cheek. 

 I quickly start cooking a big breakfast. I make eggs and bacon, hash browns, fruit, along with tea and Bella's favorite drink. Apple and orange juice mixed together. Finally, I added some chocolate-covered strawberries that I made a couple of days ago and hid them in the back of the fridge. I load everything onto a tray and carefully carry it upstairs. I nudge open the door and smile at Bella who has her face buried in my pillow. I set the tray on the nightstand, then I kneel down and press kisses to Bella's neck and jaw to wake her up. She opens her beautiful eyes and smiles at me. "Happy six months Colt," she whispers her voice full of sleep. "Happy six months Baby, I made breakfast," I replied. "Aww thank you, now come back to bed. I wanna cuddle." I smile and kiss her nose before climbing back into bed and placing the tray on her lap. "Oh Colton this looks amazing, thank you so much," she says, pressing a kiss to my lips. "Your welcome Baby girl, now eat up," I say, holding a piece of bacon to her lips. 

"So after breakfast would you mind putting on a swimsuit cause since it's still warm I want to take you somewhere special." "Yeah that sounds great but you don't have to do anything else, this is perfect." "Nu-uh none of that, I have the whole day planned out and you have to go along with it. Understand?" I lean in so my lips are an inch from hers. She stares at me with wide eyes and I can tell her mind is somewhere else. "Do you understand Baby girl," I whisper, moving my face even closer so my lips brush hers as I talk? "Yes I understand Colt," she whispers back. I smile and crash our lips together in a passionate kiss. I cup her face in my hands and deepen the kiss, parting her lips with my tongue. She lets out a whimper, making me pull away. "Nooo," she whines. I chuckle and pull her closer so she's nestled against my chest "That's enough for now my love, our breakfast is getting cold."