Chapter 25: "Don't Give Up on Me."

Colton's POV:

I wake up and just lay there for a second. My brain slowly goes over the events of last night and I smile widely. I roll over and smile at my beautiful Bella who is laying with her wild black curls fanned out across the pillows. The white sheet is tucked up to her chin, hiding her gorgeous body. I twist one of her curls around my fingers and gently stroke her cheek with my thumb. Her eyes open and I'm still amazed at how stunning they are. She places her hand on top of mine and smiles sweetly. She gasps and lifts the sheet. 

"Did we...," she asks hesitantly?

"Yes, we did," I replied, grinning.

She sits up and looks around at all the clothes strewn across the room. "I thought it was a dream," she whispers. I chuckle and press a kiss to her lips.

"Trust me it wasn't."

She grins and rolls on top of me. I tuck her wild curls behind her ears and press a kiss to her swollen lips. "You look so beautiful like this," I whisper.

"Like what," she asks shyly?

"Laying on top of me with nothing between us."

Bella connects our lips in a sweet kiss before rolling off me. She winces and lets out a hiss but she quickly covers it up with a smile. 

"Are you sore Baby," I ask worriedly? Even though I loved our time together I never wanted to cause her pain.

"No, I'm fine," she replied.

"Sweetheart you don't have to hide anything from me," I say, pressing a gentle kiss to her neck.

"I'm a little bit sore."

"I'm sorry Baby I-"

Bella cuts me off with a kiss. "Please don't apologize, Darling, last night was the best night of my life and I will never regret it ok?"

"Ok," I whisper. "How about a bath Baby girl, we're leaving for the airport tonight so we better start packing. She nods and before she can protest I pick her up and carry her to the bathroom, knowing it will hurt for her to walk.  

After our bath, we quickly get ready and get dressed in some comfy clothes. Then we start packing to head back to Toronto for our graduation. When we finish packing, which surprisingly doesn't take very long even though Bella is obsessed with clothes, we head downstairs to see if Becky and Jordan are ready to go since they're coming with us. When everyone is ready we take a cab to the airport and settle in for the long flight back to our old home.

When we finally reach our destination we decide to head back to Colton's house first so Colton can show his Aunt his childhood home. I know I need to see my parents. After not seeing them for so long, I really want to clear the air because I miss them a lot.

"Colton, maybe you should stay here," I told him.

"What why? I want to apologize for what happened when I first met them."

I sigh knowing he's right. "Ok, but before we go I texted Noah and Maria and they should be here any minute."

A few minutes later the door bursts open and Maria comes sprinting through it, tackling me in a hug. I laugh and hug her back. "Oh Bella, I missed you so much! How dare you run away like that, we were so worried," she cries, squeezing me even tighter making it hard to breathe.

"I missed you too Mia. I'm so sorry that I worried you but I had to go. I couldn't stay after my dad hit me like that,' I explained softly, staring at my shoes in shame.

Maria is about to respond but Noah comes over and scoops me up in a big bear hug. "Baby sis, I'm so glad you're alright!"

"I'm alright Noah, I promise," I reassure him, kissing his cheek. "I wish I could stay longer but I have to go see my parents."