|FINAL CHAPTER|

•THIRD POV•

"Oh my God don't drop that." Danielle exclaims waving her hand in Kades face trying to get his attention.

He can't help but soften his face at his wife. He is truly deeply in love with her. "What bae? Damn you the one got us carrying this big ass couch when I told you I can buy us a new one." He drops his end of the couch causing all of the weight to fall onto Levi who was holding the other end.

"Shit shit." Levi curses causing his wife to run over. "I'm good baby." He lies.

"My bad," Kades shrugs his best friend off walking over towards his wife. He can't help but bite his lip as he eyes her. Pregnancy looks so good on her. She's now six months pregnant, round belly, glowing skin, and she cut her hair to where it's now at her shoulders. The date of their wedding tattooed on her collar bone. He leans in kissing her on the lips. "Damn baby you look so good."

"Stop it because you're not listening to me," Dani crosses her arms over her chest mugging him. "I wanted to keep the couches because I wanted to stick with the color theme we have planned out."

Kades let's out a huff. "I hear you wifey damn. Calm down for you upset my baby girl." He orders placing his large hand over her belly rubbing it.

"My niece." Kaylee says smiling widely. Her and Dani managed to talk things out about what happened. They both agreed that they were tripping and now their best friends again.

Everybody turns their attention towards Malik who walks towards the storage truck with a mug on his face. Similar to the one Kades always has. "Fix ya face." Kades orders him.

"What's wrong baby?" Danielle asks walking towards him. They've grown so close that he considers them his parents and they consider him their son. Kades smacks his lips at his wife thinking about how much she spoils him.

"I don't want to go to Louisiana," his spoiled self says. "I already made friends here."

"You'll love it in Louisiana though. Me and ya dad got a nice place. We even got you a new video game and anything else you want," she tries to cheer him up. "Not to mention Auntie Sebi and Uncle Turi are down there."

He mugs Dani clearly not satisfied with that. "I don't care."

"Aye look here," Kades walks up on him gripping him by the back of his head he kneels down and bends Malik's head down slightly so that he's speaking into his ear. "Your baby sister is on the way not to mention we still have Dani to look after. Don't you wanna look after them?"

"Yes." Malik says angrily.

"Your a man right? Huh? What I tell you about being a man?"

"You said that you're the first man of the house and I'm the second." He repeats.

"Meaning what?"

"That if your not her I have to look after mom and my baby sister." He reply's.

Kades nods. "Exactly your baby sister. Don't you want to look after her? Who knows what might happen if your not around. Kids can be cruel these days." Danielle smiles listening as her husband sneakily convinced him to want to come.

Malik eyes buck at the sight of that. "Ain't nobody going to mess with her." He promises.

"And why is that?" Kades asks.

"Because I'll be there to protect her." Everybody looked at the scene in front of them thinking of how crazy it is that Malik is like a little Khalil. Same attitude and same protective instincts.

"Just what I thought now get ya ass in the car." Malik listened to him walking towards the van.

"Y'all gone be good bro?" Levi asks Kades. Thankfully the movers saw how much of a struggle they were having with the couch and moved it for them so they no longer had to worry about that.

"Yessir." He says pulling his brother into a hug.

Meanwhile Kaylee and Dani are pulling eachother into hugs. "I'm going to miss you so much!" Dani says.

"Same I'm gone miss you too and my niecy." She leans down rubbing Dani's belly.

Once they all say their final goodbyes and Levi and Dani hug they leave Kades old house. Malik in the back bobbing his head to something he's listening to, Kades driving frequently smiling over at Dani and Dani is rubbing her belly thinking of how everything played out the way it did and how she's so happy.

Everything they said was true. The Storm Doesn't Last Forever.

Little did they know is that the mistakes they've made would find their way to their children. While their living their best happily married family life Casmarian and Tez are waiting for the perfect moment to start a war and the right moment to get their revenge. Because what happened all those years ago....

Is far from over.