|SIX|

•DANIELLE•
Dani

Somehow someway we ended up inside of Cas's jacuzzi. Part of me felt sick to my stomach being around a potential witness to my dad's murder and the other part felt happy to be this close to knowing everything.

I wore a long t-shirt of Cas and my underwear and bra under neath while he wore only some basketball shorts.

"I don't trust you," he tells me out of the blue. We're both across from each other and he's a good amount away from me.

"Oh word? Why's that?" I asked placing my hair in a bun on top of my head. The shirt lifted slightly and I watched his eyes drift down to my body.

I quickly dropped my hands and his focus went back to my face. "You so fine, I mean you can easily persuade a nigga to do anything. And I do mean anything." His voice was very deep and low and echoed throughout the jacuzzi.

I looked around at his large bathroom outside of the water. "Big house, must get lonely. Where is your people?" I ask trying to sound as normal as possible.

"Dad's at work and mom lives over seas." He tells me keeping it short and simple.

"Work?" I ask playing clueless. He stared at me momentarily before responding.

"Yes Dani work. You know what he do," he tells me.

"Oh.." I trail not being able to find the words to dig myself out of this hole. "So what do you do around here all day?" I pry.

"Shit well most of the time I just fuck." He tells me bluntly.

"What?" I choke on my spit.

"I fuck, upstairs downstairs really anywhere." He tells me. After a minute of me staring at him in complete shock he busts into laughter.

"God your so sexy," he laughs. After realizing what came out of his mouth he stops himself. His eyes stay on mine as he swims over towards me. I began to get nervous and my body warms. And it's definitely not the jacuzzi. Soon he is right in front of me, I place my arms on the edge of the pool boosting myself up a little. He climbs in between my legs pinning both his arms on the side of me.

I've got him right where I want him, this is how I'll trap him. Being with Cas is an easy gateway into the family and soon finding out who murdered my father.

The doorbell rang cutting him off. A look I didn't recognize came over his face before he lifted himself up out of the pool. He reached a hand down helping me up.

After I dried off a little I changed back into my clothes that Cas was nice enough to put in the dryer for me and went downstairs. When I made it down I was met with an angry Mari. "How did you- you called him?" I snapped turning to Cas.

"Sorry, I didn't want him worrying about you." Cas says apologetically.

"Why would you bring me over here then?" I asked out of anger.

"Let's go moms been worried sick," Mari says snatching me by my arm. As he pulled me out of Cas's house I watched.

Waiting for something.

An answer, a response, an explanation, but nothing ever came out. Nothing was ever said.

••••••••

I walked out of the school exit double doors ready to get home as soon as possible. After getting the silent treatment when I arrived home I was royally pissed. I mean is it so wrong to be with Cas? I mean over Cas's. Yeah that's what I meant.