|NINETEEN|

•DANIELLE•
Dani

I move against my silk sheets and thick comforter inside of my King sized bed. My phone started ringing. I leaned over picking it up to see it's my brother. "Wassup?" I mumble.

"Aye I'm out right now you want some to eat? I know you been sleeping all day." He says.

I nod even though he can't see me. "Yeah can you bring me back...hold on I'm gone text it to you." After I hung up I texted him a long list of food I want and snacks. Then I got up and headed towards the bathroom attached to my room.

After leaving Naomi & Issac's house Damari took me down to a penthouse condo that he bought me. Along with a whole bunch of essentials inside like some clothes, soap, tooth brush, lotion, towels and etc.

I turn on the shower making sure that it's real hot. Climbing inside I let the water run down my body, taking some bath and body works body wash and  spread it all over my loofah sponge then lather my body down with it. Letting out a deep breath I relax loving the feeling of finally taking an actually shower. One that I don't have to share with a hundred other people and that's way cleaner and sanitary.

•KHALIL•
Kades

I knock on her door waiting for a response. Big bags of McDonald's, drinks, hot fries, gummy warms, snickers, kitkats. And other various snacks and drinks she asked for. Damari was supposed to bring it to her but all of us was chilling at the house and he had some plans with a girl. I told him I could pick up all her stuff and drop it off but now she's not picking up the phone.

I remember that Damari gave me the key he had and opened up her apartment door heading inside. "Dani? Dani?" I call throughout her apartment as I search for her. She's not in the kitchen or the living room so I decide to head down the hall. I figured the last place she had to be is in her room. I walked in slowly and saw her bed a mess but no sign of her. I look to my right across the bedroom and saw the bathroom door open. I thought she was just doing something so I stepped over to look inside.

I watch as she's inside of the shower, the bathroom foggy with steam and even the glass of the shower door foggy too. But that doesn't stop me from seeing her body that's dripping with water and soapy. It's crazy how in this moment I'm not focused on how sexy she looks and how I should be feeling like fucking her. But instead my mind, heart, and ego is beating myself up about her. About how small she looks, how she's lost so much weight even her breasts are smaller, you can see even her face looks smaller. To explain myself it's not that she lost weight it's how she lost weight. I sent so much money in there and did my best to make sure she was fed but it's prison. We never truly know what's going on in there unless we're in there.

When Dani got sent away I beat myself up the most. When I woke up from a coma I found out that everybody tried to paint her as someone who manipulated and used Cash. I wished so bad that I wasn't in a coma during that trial. I would've made sure that neither of them got put in jail. Shit when they reached five years and I called some lawyers I really tried to get Dani out. But they told me that Cash was the only one out of both of them who could make it out. None of me wanted to put Danielle through the pain of going thru another case and getting her hopes up just to end up inside of there again. Just for Cash to get out and basically move on and tell me how he really felt. Him along with her brother felt like she used and manipulated Cash into trying to kill me. And that's something that really let me know my son wasn't shit. In my eyes he was just in some puppy dog phase with her and when he saw me in her life that's when he was willing to do anything to get her. He looked at it as some competition. All it took was her being sent away and locked up and he was holding some new girl in his arms. Personally when it comes down to who I feel sorry for I feel sorry for Dani more. At least she had a reason for trying to kill me.