|TWELVE|

DANIELLE•
Dani

Me, Cas, Tez And Vanni all set in the VIP section inside the a club called "Majesty". Tez sat with his back against the leather seats letting some big booty stripper or whatever she is grind on him wearing what looks like little strings as clothing. Vanni chilling laid back on his phone as usual. I took note of that, he's hardly ever around when I see Tez and Cas and when he is he's minding his business.

Cas glanced at me licking his pink lips running a hand over his waves. "Shit Dani that's crazy...." he trailed. I'd just finished telling them what happened. He sipped on his drink leaning back. Him and his brothers dressed each in a Nike sweat outfit. Tez wearing a white one, Vanni a dark blue one and Cas a black one along with their signature matching chains.

"Ya momma seem a lil fucked up. Real shit, no offense." Te'zon mumbles as he slaps the stripper on the ass while she twerked on him.

I stared down at my lap. Over the past few months my clothing style drifted. I found myself ditching the tight fitted booty popping shit I used to wear and wearing now more baggy clothing. Concealing me and covering me, sweat shirts and baggy pants with a hood on.

Vanni looked up from his phone at me and the words that left his lips was something that surprised me. "She's hurting too. Don't be selfish Danielle. Ya ain't the only one wit problems shorty." At first his comment angered me but when I saw how his brothers showed no sign of defending me I knew they felt that it was true. Am I being selfish? If we're being honest she doesn't look too hurt to me. New man, new house, new daughter, she seems to be living her best like while I'm going through it. But is it like Vanni is saying? Is it always about me?

A few minutes later I found myself glancing down at my glass cup filled with straight liquor in frustration. "This isn't working. I need some stronger shit." I complain.

"Weed?" Tez questions.

I shake my head. "I tried that. That's not enough." I wanted something that would make me forget about everything just for one moment.

"Crack?" Cas jokes. His brothers laughed at his comment while I on the other hand sat quietly. When he noticed my silence his face filled with worry. "Com'on D it was a joke. I'm not serious." He tries to reassure me.

"Shit maybe I should." I say with a shrug. I knew everything about crack. How addicting it is, what it does to your body. But I also know that it's not a guarantee I'll be addicted. I just want to know what'll feel like just for one night. Just one night.

Tez pushes the stripper off of him while eyeing his brother. "Cas she's not serious. She's just going thru some things right now." Te'zon tells his older brother. Vanni sits there on his phone minding his business probably feeling it's not his place to intervene.

"You serious?" Cas eyes me.

"As serious as it gets." I spoke.

He snaps his finger at the bouncer, when the bouncer comes over he whispers into his ear. He disappears for a moment and returns with a duffle bag. When he gets to Cas he pulls out a taped up bag filled with a white white substance. He places it on the table and then is dismissed by Cas.

"Casmarian you can't be serious, don't let her do that shit." Tez says with anger in his tone. His brother fans him off.

"She's her own woman she can do what she pleases."

Cas hands me a pocket knife and I cut open the bag. He motions for me to continue but I stare at him with a confused face clearly not knowing what I'm doing. He takes a little bit out and grabs a glass small coaster and puts it on there, pulls out a bill from his pocket, wraps it up then hands it to me. "You've done this before?" I ask.