|ELEVEN|

DANIELLE
Dani

I walked the halls clutching my books before stopping at Tez's locker. It's Monday a fresh new week. A fresh new start. I tried not to think about the argument with Kade and I also tried not to think too much about the night I'd spent with Cash.

"D Mack." He greets dapping me up.

"T Mack," I laugh smiling. "How was your weekend?"

He starts going into detail about some big booty girl who goes to our school and how she was trying to put it on him but she stunk so he had a decision to make. I didn't get to hear what the decision was because I was too busy staring down the hallway at Terri. My blood boiled while staring at her. Terri didn't handle my being friends with Penny to good. Instead she resulted to indirect posts on Snap and Instagram and even stooped as low as messing with Derwin the guy I lost my virginity to. All of that was shit I let her slide with but seeing her all in Cash's face. Shoving her barely existing breasts in his face was the breaking point. I was at a point of angry that I didn't even realize what I was doing until I found myself cutting Tez off. I shoved my books into his chest and he stared at me in confusion.

"You okay-"

"I got something that needs to be handled. Make sure my stuff is safe." I move him aside and before I know it I find myself walking over there. Cash sees me before she does and when he does he stares at me like he's seen a ghost.

"Dani-" I cut him off automatically. I grab Terry's petite body and throw her against a locker. Her back hits the locker with a loud bang and before she can react I'm grabbing her by the head and slamming it against the locker. Again and again until a dent is there and her forehead is leaking. I toss her to the ground and climb on top of her my first connecting with her face. She tries to fight back but she can barely even function because of her forehead. I punch her again and again.

The only sound being Cash and Tez trying to tell me to stop. "Get her off of me! Get her off of me!" Terri shrieks. Mari arrives staring at the scene with wide eyes, a crowd is already created and people stand around holding their phones in the air recording what just happened.

The police officers arrive yanking me off of her, I'm still trying to get at her while Terri is struggling to even stand up by herself.

"Fucking bitch!" I scream at her as they pull me away.

•*•*•*•*•*•

"Do you realize the kind of trouble your in?" The Dean asks staring at me.

I shrug staring down at my lap. "I'm aware."

"The girl...Terri West, she's in the hospital. She's getting stitches and she might be out of school for the majority of the year. Concussions are no joke." Her voice is serious and she holds a folder with my records in it. "Now me and the principal have been more than fair. But you cannot take advantage of that."

"How am I taking advantage?" I snap.

"You fought two boys on the first day of school and now this? Both two serious incidents Danielle."

"Just give me the punishment." I mumble wanting to get this over with.

"You are to take anger management, it'll be fully set up by the school and your required to take it."

My jaw drops. "For what?"

"Oh I don't know," she says sarcastically. "Walking up to her and banging her head into a locker for no reason that's what."

"There is a reason. I swear to god there is." I say but for some reason I can't even remember them. The reasons I had in the moment all seem immature now.