|FOURTEEN|

Hey I had to change the name of Dani's dad because the name he had most of the story was actually a name for another character in one of my books. So now his name is changed to London. I will be going back to edit and fix the sentences that has the other name.

••••••••
It was a Saturday night. Khalil had just returned to town and Marvin Chase was feeling pretty intimidated having heard about Kades reputation when it comes to the streets. His nerves on edge and everybody including his sons could see it.

Khalil on the other hand was happy to be back and get his mind off of things back home. The number one thing on his mind being his son. Kades looked at this whole working with Marvin thing as something Marvin needs not him. Khalil has more than enough money and so many connections. It can't hurt to add one to the list so that's why he's here.

"So how you liking my city?" Marvin asks making to put emphasis on my.

Khalil leans back looking around. "I like my city just fine." He repeats right back to him making sure to put the same emphasis on my. His eyes land on what he's guessing to be Marvin's three sons. One of them watches intently even though he's not completely in the conversation, the other one with the dreads is so focused on rubbing on who Kades guesses to be his girlfriend he's not focused on this at all, and the other one looks as if he wants to be here but it doesn't really matter to him.

Marvin narrows his eyes but decides to change the subject. "I hear you got a son." He brings up Cash.

Khalil nods. "Yeah I do." His eyes meet Cas's and he frowns slightly irritated already have heard a lot about the Chase's before he even came here.

"Well this," Marvin leans over placing his arm protectively around his son neck. "This right here is my oldest. He gone take over one day."

Kades nods his head. "Is that right?" Khalil can't lie a jealousy set in seeing Marvin & his son interact like that. Kades son Cash was a good young man but Kades often felt he was too good. Good hearts and smiles can't save you in these streets. And Cash never took to the streets. A street relationship or understanding is something Kades and Cash lacked. A lot.

"Yeah that's right." Cas speaks up for himself boldly. Khalil looks the little nigga over wondering what about him could be so gutter that he ends up running this city.

The sound of knocking on the club doors gets everybody's attention. Khalil turns in the VIP seat wondering who could be at the door at this time. As far as he knew this was a business meeting. Anything else would be a surprise to him and he doesn't like surprises.

Marvin looks just as confused but motions for his crew member to open the door. A few moments later in walks in a tall slim dark skinned man. Kades knew this man. They'd met once or twice since his son Damari is a friend of Cash's. But standing here right now he looks like a completely different man. London's arms are so slim, bags under his eyes, clothes dirty and falling off of him, white powder on his nose. From the looks of things he looked feined out. Scratching and clawing at his arms as if somethings there that's not. And he has this whole twitch to him. Kades seen enough drug attacks in his life to know that London's must be recently taken to drug use.

Cas, Tez'on, Vanni and Penny all look up. Penny recognizes him as Mari and Dani's dad. As do the rest of the guys. All of their mouths drop not even knowing that the man was using drugs till this moment.