|FIFTEEN|

•DANIELLE JOHNSON•
Dani

I sighed looking around the bathroom of a party my hands shaking. "Calm down calm down." Cash grips my face. "You gone make yourself have a panic attack baby."

I took deep breaths in and out. "I wanna kill them so bad. M-my dad he didn't deserve that shit." I shake my head clenching my jaw.

"We will." He promises me. "But that shit ain't gone work unless you calm down. You know what the plan is. Let me hear it?"

I run my hand down my face looking at myself in the mirror. His arms wrapped around my body and the two of us looking in the full body mirror. My eyes dark and his filled with admiration. "We act normal, don't be too obvious. Wait for the right time and that's when we make the move." I repeat are plan we discussed earlier.

"They really let you take them drugs," his face clenches. "I'm gone make them regret all that shit."

For a second a thought flashes through my mind that all of this. My mom leaving with Mari, me being all alone, supposed to be in that anger management guard watch thing, me taking those drugs. If maybe all of it is my fault for trying to get back at them in the first place. But then again maybe all of this is their fault. I mean none of this shit would've happened if they wouldn't of ever killed my dad in the first place.

"They will." I vow. His hands grip my waist and he turns me so that I'm facing him instead of the mirror.

"Promise me that it's me and you in the end," he demands. Cash holds my hands in his. "That after all this you won't switch up on me?"

I frown. "Jose what are you talking ab-"

"I saw the way he looked at you. Ight? And look what he did to me I can't ever get over. Him wanting you is some unforgivable shit." He curses.

"And what about me?" I question pulling away just for him to pull me back in.

He sighs the love in his eyes as they meet mine scaring me. "I can't ever be mad at you. I can't hate you."

I nod not really knowing what exactly to say I just move away from him again checking the time. "Alright. I think I should head out now, you know where I'm going." Just when I'm about to touch the door knob he grips my hand.

"Remember to keep your cool. One fuck up and they could try and hurt you." I don't even response instead I just grip the door knob turning it I leave out of the bathroom. Hit with a wave and teenagers filled in the hallways. The party packed with kids down the steps and in every room. But like the first Chase party I've been to I know now that their in the pent house.

Once I reach the door one of their little guards speaks into a ear piece. Moments later he moves aside and lets me up.

The entire way up I feel sick to my stomach. The sound of Cash's words in my ear telling me to keep my cool. I couldn't afford to act out right now. One fuck up or wrong word or reaction and they'll be trying to kill us. And with everything that happened yesterday me or Cash don't have anybody in our corner if a war was to happen.

"God please be with me." I whisper to myself as I step out of the elevator. As soon as I hit the carpet floor in the living room I'm met with Penny and all three of the Chase brothers.