|EIGHT|

DANIELLE•
Dani

As I sat in the car tapping my fingers against the door handle I started to realize how nervous I was. Not because I was going into a boys house, I'd been at a boys house yesterday. Cas's. But because I'm going inside of a man's house, and staying the night at that same persons house.

"You cool?" Kade turned in his seat looking me over. I knew exactly how Khalil thinks, if I showed any hint of being nervous or afraid he'd start this car back up and drive me home.

So rather than let that happen I just gave him a big smile and opened his truck door climbing out. But that didn't really go as planned, I ended up falling out of the car and right into my face. What can I say these stupid damn trucks sit high these days.

Kade ran over taking me by the arm and helping me up. I expected him to be laughing as I was. But in my case I was laughing to remove the awkward tension of how stupid I must look.

But he wasn't. In fact he seemed more concerned, he looked over my body noticing the little cuts on my knees and even a little tiny one across my face.

"I'm fine," I try and snatch away but he only grips my chin and pulls me close so he can see.

"Fuck." He curses. "Better hope this shit ain't permanent, you too pretty to be out here fuckin' up yo face and shit." I blushed looking away. Sometimes being friends with Kade was exactly what I needed. Besides that one night at the party he's never hurt my feelings. In fact I think he's the only person in my life at the moment who's actually been honest with me. I mean technically he'd never lied about being a drug dealer, I just never asked.

Instead of waiting for my response he just walked away leaving me there to stare up at his house. Here in the sun it's one of the most beautiful homes I've ever laid eyes on. Kind of like something off of a movie. When I seen it that night I could barely get a good look since it was dark, raining and I was distraught. The outside of the home exterior was painted white and black and mostly glass.

 The outside of the home exterior was painted white and black and mostly glass

I silently waited for him to unlock the door before following him inside. As I stared at the scene in front of us I had not expected to see.

A man and a woman stood shooting nerf guns at eachother. When they turned and seen us they froze as if they'd just been caught.

The man dropped the toy gun onto the floor. "Khalil, brother it's not what it looks like." The white man who appears to be a few years younger than Kade tells him still being all tense.

I stared at them both in utter shock, not because they were here in his house. Because I mean clearly they know him. But because both of them are insanely attractive. The white man stands at 6'1, short slicked back blondish hair, strong buff muscles that are defined, and tattoos literally everywhere. I can tell even though he's wearing a t-shirt I can see the tattoos all over his hands, his arms, his neck, even some going up towards his hairline. And the woman? A true beauty. She's around my height and appears to be in her mid twenties, she has amazing long black hair, chocolate smooth skin, nice almond shaped lips, beautiful brown eyes, a small frame which isn't enhanced by any surgeries. Everything about this woman screams natural, she's a natural beauty.