A/N

y/n - your name
f/c - favorite color
e/c - eye color
h/c - hair color
o/n - owl name
~
Hey guys! My name is Ellie! This is my first story... ever. I am a huge Harry girl so this is a harry x reader (female reader)! I will be updating with a chapter once a week (hopefully). Since I am a new writer I would highly appreciate it if you guys shared my story and voted on the chapters, thank you! I am American so I don't know many British terms but I know enough so I will try my best! I want to go with the movie plot but I may slip in somethings that I really like from the books here and there. Again, this is the first story I have ever written so please leave any criticism (especially on spelling mistakes)! I will happily take suggestions for scenes in the story as well just leave them in the comments! The story will be written in third person point of view, hope that's okay!

I'm also just going to say this now... no smut like ew no I am 15 and I don't want to write any of that. Anyway, SORRY!

*Important information:
I DO NOT own the series Harry Potter in anyway shape or form. This is a FAN FICTION and I would love to not be copyrighted. I do NOT own the story Harry Potter except for the tiny bits of plot changes I write myself. Thank you!

I also wanted to let you guys know that I am not planning on killing all of the characters, wanted to lift a weight off your chest before you start reading along ;) .

Now thats enough rambling from me let's get on with the story.

About y/n:

About y/n:

y/n is the twin sister of Draco Malfoy. That is correct , Draco Malfoy. With that being said her home life is not the best. She doesn't exactly "fit in" as you may put it. Her father is a deatheater and she needs to try her best to live up to his expectations though she refuses to ever become a deatheater. She is very kind hearted, brave and overall a very cheerful person unlike her brother, though she does bring out the best in him. y/n is going into her third year at Hogwarts and is quite excited to be reunited with her best friends, Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. Daddy dearest isn't quite happy with them being friends but that doesn't seem to stop her now does it?

Others:

**** = time jump

~ = division of sections

Now that we know the basis of what's going on let's get started!

~

(480 words)

(published on January 31st 2021)

~