Year 3 Chapter 1 - Leaving Malfoy Manor

Well daddy dearest isn't here right now is he?

~
"Eh hem." Draco said as y/n headed toward the door "Where do you think you're going little one?" She turned to face him "I'm one minute younger then you stop calling me little one."

"That doesn't answer my question" he said a little more sternly. "Where are you going?" he asked again. "Out." She said and turned to continue her way out the door.

"EH HEM" he said again as she turned around annoyed. "What?" she rolled her eyes as she said it.

"With your packed trunk?" He asked with a smirk. "Father won't be happy about this y/n."

"Well daddy dearest isn't here right now is he?" she said with a smirk He then snatched the book she was holding in her hand and flipped to the marked page. "The knight bus?"  he questioned.

"Hey! Give that back!" she said jumping up to get it but failing miserably since he now held the book above his head and she was much shorter than him.

"Hermione gave that to me!" and with that he quickly dropped the book to the floor, "Ugh that filthy little-" he scowled. "Don't you dare say i-" "-mudblood" he cut her off. "I need to wash my hands now from touching that filthy mudblood book."

He then ran to the bathroom and with that she walked out the door with a smirk on her face.

It wasn't really Hermione's book, she just said that knowing what her stupid twins reaction would be

She left Malfoy Manor, walked until it was dark and decided to sit on a curb. She knew the knight bus would come and when it did she stood up, grabbed her trunk and walked onto the bus without hesitation.

She told the man to take her to the Leaky Cauldron and she sat down. "To the Leaky Cauldron!" the man said. "This is going to be a bumpy ride!" said the head hanging by the driver.

The bus sped down the streets and squeezed through cars knocking the bed y/n was sitting on back and forth across the bus. y/n looked up and saw a huge chandelier above her head.

y/n had read everything you possibly could about the knight bus so she knew that muggles couldn't see the bus. She also knew the knight bus drove really fast and they were at the Leaky Cauldron before she could say pumpkin juice.

Once she arrived she grabbed her trunk and she saw her owl o/n there already. Bloody smart owl. She thought as she walked to go get a room.

Once she was walking to her room she turned a corner and bumped into someone and quickly apologized before looking up and seeing a very familiar boy with messy raven colored hair, emerald eyes and a lighting scar on his head.

"Harry!" She said and jumped into a tight hug. "What are you doing here?" She quickly asked letting go of the hug.

"I could ask you the same thing." He said with a smile. She missed him a lot. They haven't seen each other since Kings Cross station right before the summer.