Year 3 Chapter 4 - Brotherly Love

Pinky promise?

~

y/n waved goodbye to her friends before climbing up what felt like two hundred stairs to the top of the astronomy tower.

Once she got there she opened the door and saw her twin standing there and she turned to leave right when she saw him

"We need to talk." He said in a stern no joke voice.

"What do you want?" She asked annoyed.

"I want you to stop hanging around Potter, Weasley and that filthy mudblood. I see the way Potter looks at you y/n father won't be pleased-" he stated but she cut him off.

"No." She said.

"No?"

"No." She said in a tone that made it final.

"Draco, we are twins. You can't keep telling me what to do, we are the same age, it's not like I'm younger than you." He opened his mouth to speak but closed it again as she held a hand up to stop him.

"I don't care that I'm a minute younger than you." She continued. "You can't just keep telling me what to do all the time."

"I can if father told me to and I'm the superior twin." He said, starting to raise his voice.

"Well father isn't here right now is he? And you made me leave my friends just to yell at me?" She was now raising her voice as well. "You even left that stupid note-"

He cut her off. "Wha- I didn't leave a note- whatever the point is you need to listen to me!" He said now yelling.

"NO YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME-" as these words came out of her mouth Draco hit her across the face with a book. He paused shaking in shock at what he had just done to his sister.

"YOU ARE BECOMING JUST LIKE FATHER!" She yelled tears streaming down her face as she turned to walk to the door.

"Y/N! WAIT!" Draco called.

"Save it." She said with tears still coming out of her eyes at that very moment Harry opened the door to the astronomy tower.

"y/n! You got my note!" She turned around to face him, tears coming out of her eyes. He was confused until he looked up and saw Draco standing behind her. At that moment Draco dropped the book he had in his hand to the ground and stood there frozen.

"y/n what happened?" he asked as she walked over and hugged him tight. They separated and he raised his hand to place it on her shoulder, she flinched, this made it clear to him what had just happened.

"It's going to be okay." He said to her, taking her hand and walking out of the tower.

"Y/N! WAIT!" Draco called but it was too late. She had already slammed the door behind her leaving Draco there with his thoughts.