Year 3 Chapter 2 - Train Ride Talks

Pottah! Pottah! Is it true you fainted? Like you actually fainted?!

~

Molly made everyone go to bed early since we had to get to the Hogwarts Express the next morning.

y/n was quite excited to finally be able to go back to Hogwarts after being with her awful father and annoying brother all summer.

Harry, Ron, Hermione and y/n all went into y/n's room to talk before going to bed.

"There were so many pyramids." Ron said while talking about his trip to Egypt.

Hermione was holding Crookshanks, Ron was holding scabbers, o/n was in his cage sleeping and Hedwig was in Harry's room.

Hermione sat admiring Crookshanks.

"Can you quit admiring that bloody menace?" Ron said to her as she was still staring at him petting his fur.

"Ronald, Crookshanks has done nothing to you or Scabbers now stop calling him a menace." she said not looking up from the orange cat once.

Harry and y/n exchanged glances and burst into laughter.

"What are you two on about?" Ron asked as Harry and y/n simply shrugged and burst into laughter once again.

This left Hermione confused as she finally had looked up from Crookshanks.

"Alright, Alright off to bed... now! Go on!" Molly said as Ron rolled his eyes and walked out of the room. Hermione and Harry both said goodnight to y/n before also exiting her room.

Once they had left she flopped down on her bed and began to think,

Harry did look quite good today... hold on... I have never thought of that before, he's my best friend.

With that she shrugged and got up to put on her bed clothes.

****

The next morning y/n woke up to the sound of Molly knocking on her door to wake her up

The next morning y/n woke up to the sound of Molly knocking on her door to wake her up. She had breakfast ready and told her to get dressed because they had to leave for the train in an hour.

y/n jumped out of bed she was so excited to be going back home. She god dressed and skipped downstairs for breakfast.

Everyone was already down and eating at the long table. Fred and George were in a fired conversation about quidditch which she thought of joining and sat down in between Fred and Harry.

"Good Morning y/n" the twins chorused in unison.

"Morning y/n." Harry said with a soft smile "Morning!" She replied.

"So are you trying for quidditch again this year, Miss Malfoy?" George asked. y/n had been chaser since first year.

~