Year 3 Chapter 10 - Goodbye Buckbeak, Hello Moonlight

The map never lies.

TW: mentions of blood

~

"I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak! It's too horrible." Hermione said as the quartet walked out of the castle to head down to Hagrid's hut.

"It just got worse." Harry said with his eyes locked on Draco and his goons.

"Oh not again." y/n muttered as they continued to walk.

"Did you see the big, fat blubbering oaf?! Oh, this is going to be rich. Did I tell you, Father said I can keep the head-" Draco said to Crabbe and Goyle until he noticed the four.

"Ah. Come to see the show?"

"You... foul... loathsome... evil... little cockroach..." Hermione said walking closer to Draco.

Malfoy stumbles back against a stone, cross-eyed with fear as Hermione jabs the tip of her wand on his neck, when...

"Hermione! No!" Ron yells. Hermione turns back around to face them lowering her wand.

"He's not worth it." He continued. Hermione began to walk back toward them until she turned back around and punched Draco square in the face causing him to fall on the ground.

Stunned, he leaps to his feet and runs, Crabbe and Goyle huffing and puffing behind.

"That felt good." Hermione said walking back to her friends.

"Not good, brilliant!" Ron said as y/n and Harry laughed.

"Even I've never punched my brother Mione!" y/n said as they continued to walk to Hagrids.

"But y/n, he's hit you before." Harry said. y/n looked at him, then put her head down and Harry had just realize what came out of his mouth.

"wOt?" Hermione said, stopping in her tracks.

"That git if he ever-" Ron began but y/n cut him off.

"-Oh... yeah two weeks before the Boggart lesson Draco hit me across the face with a book just for hanging out with you guys." y/n began tearing up a little. "But it's alright because he apologized."